Sketch Challenge #124

Hello, cardmakers! Happy Sketch Day! Before we get to it, are you working on a box for the "Duty Honor Cards" Drive? Our shippers need those boxes to keep cards going out to our heroes all summer long!

Try using this sketch to make a few cards for that box...

We have two great sample cards to share this week, both from cardmaker Pam. She has a great blog called AirborneWife's Stamping Spot, and you should definitely check out to see more of her awesome work. I can't decide which of these two I like best, the candy or the clouds... they are both so adorable. Thanks so much for your help this week, Pam!

Off you go, folks, to figure out what you're going to put in the big box in this week's sketch. Be sure and come back here to show us your work, and visit the others that link up for more inspiration!

JoAnn Ross  – (June 3, 2012 at 5:38 AM)

Pam is always the awesome sauce of card making! That she even has time to make any cards, let alone such gorgeous ones this close to moving, is even more amazing!

Kathryn  – (June 3, 2012 at 5:47 AM)

Pam, the vellum cover on the candy is just awesome! I know these cards will be snatched up right away!

Jen  – (June 3, 2012 at 7:02 AM)

I agree with Julie; I'm not sure which I like more! Fab cards, Pam!

Just A Pac Rat  – (June 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM)

Thou both cards are great, I really love the top Birthday card. Such fun looking and could be for male or female or child. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing your talent with OWH.

Meggie Cardoso  – (November 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM)

Beautiful cards!! I really liked!

Bev Gomez  – (June 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM)

wow I would love to play this challenge. Maybe will have time. Thanks for your kind comment on my nephews card Paula. Blessings, Bev

construction safety  – (July 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM)

Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming....