Sketch Challenge #113

Hello, cardmakers! It's time again for our weekly sketch challenge! I hope you're all taking the time each week to visit the blogs and galleries that link up their cards - there is lots of great inspiration to be had! And don't forget, everyone loves to get encouraging comments!

We have two fantastic samples this week provided by Linda. She has a blog called Creepin' Along where you can see more of her great cards, so be sure and stop in and leave her some love. Thanks for the beautiful sample cards, Linda! How awesome is the masculine card? Love that image and those papers together.

What will you make with this sketch? Masculine card? Feminine card? Somewhere in between? Be sure and come back and show us!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave the link to that entry using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Donna Hanley  – (March 18, 2012 at 4:31 AM)

Linda, As always, great work from you. I love that masculine card and so will the recipient. Thanks for our inspiration.

Desert Rose Stamper  – (March 18, 2012 at 7:22 AM)

Great sample cards. It is nice to see various styles and colors -- helps get me get my wheels going. I love the image in the masculine card. Thanks for your inspiration.

Ronni  – (March 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM)

Great cards Linda - I love the bright cheery flowers - but the card with the car - gave me ideas of how to use the vintage digis - thanks!

Jan Hunnicutt  – (March 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM)

Nice sketch I can't wait to try it out! Love the sample cards too wonderful inspiration Linda!

ThePurplePlace  – (March 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM)

Loving this sketch and also want to thank Linda for sharing her Inspiration cards!

It's nice to see two totally different cards, yet they both are perfect examples of working this this week's sketch!!

I also created two, but both of mine this week stayed in more of a feminine theme!!

cindyann  – (March 18, 2012 at 5:20 PM)

Renata, I can't figure out how to leave a comment for you on Facebook. I like the colors of blue and the circle stamp(s) design worked out great!

Jen  – (March 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM)

These are great samples, Linda!

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead)  – (March 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM)

Really like both. The colors and image really make the second card.

Sybrina K  – (March 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM)

Linda,

Congrats on the honor of making this week's sample cards -- all of which are so well done.

Love the feminine and masculine takes on the sketch!