Sketch Challenge #112

Hello, cardmakers! Did you remember to spring your clocks forward one hour last night? Spring is almost here!

Maybe you can make a pretty spring card with today's sketch...

Our sample this week was made by Marsha! She has a blog called Gramma's Room (and 10 grandkids!) so be sure and stop by to see more of her beautiful work. I love the classic red, black, and white color scheme of this card. Thanks for the lovely sample, Marsha!

I think this sketch would lend itself to a great CAS style card, I'm going to get busy and try it! Y'all be sure to link up your cards so we can all see what you do, too!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave the link to that entry using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Donna Hanley  – (March 11, 2012 at 4:06 AM)

Marsha, Such a nice card. Someone will surely know they are loved when they receive this wonderful card. Thanks for being our inspiration this week.

Sue  – (March 11, 2012 at 6:32 AM)

Great sample card, that is my favorite color combo!

Sue  – (March 11, 2012 at 6:33 AM)

The link tool is missing.

Carol L  – (March 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM)

Your card is beautiful Marsha, and I love those colors and papers!
My card is posted on my blog, and when Mr Linky decides to come back from his vacation, I'll come back and link it up :)

Nancy Keller  – (March 11, 2012 at 8:52 AM)

What a pretty sample, Marsha! I love it! Thanks for sharing and making our sketch card today! I love red and black :)

Julie  – (March 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM)

Inlinkz is working now, folks! Thanks for your patience :)

Jen  – (March 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM)

Marsha, this is gorgeous! Love the classic color combo - so chic!!

Lee Mae  – (March 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM)

Great sketch and love the sample card with all of those hearts!

ThePurplePlace  – (March 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM)

Loved this week's sketch and theme! I'm ALL about Spring and it's getting closer and closer very day!!

I had a great time working on cards today and also shipped a package to Caro last week! :)

Mrs. J. and Miss J.  – (March 12, 2012 at 3:00 AM)

These cards are so nice and look so professional. What I hear is often some one will tell me they do not do scrapbooking or paper punching, so the most they have available to them is a pair of scissors and paper. They want to make nice handmade cards but do not want to have to go out and buy a ton of supplies in order to do so. Therefore I am placing a challenge for simple cards that look nice without scrapbook supplies or paper punches or anything else but a pair of scissors and paper. Thank you.
Mrs. J.

Jan Hunnicutt  – (March 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM)

Great sketch and inspiration sample card Marsha, I also love seeing all the InLinkz entries great inspiration everyone!