OWHtv Episode 46: Please stand by!

Ohhhh my don't you just love live television? There's always a chance for something to go horribly wrong...and the second camera just did not want to work tonight. Yikes. But in testing post-show, it recovered itself...so we should be back on track next week.

The show did turn into a Q&A, though, so feel free to pull up a chair, a cup of your favorite beverage, and let's chat!

And now...the Stump Sandy card. You thought you had me, eh? Well, due to some extra help from someone reminding me to turn over that red paper...I used the yellow side and this worked out MUCH better than it started!

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM)

It was a great show ... even with only 1 camera.

The Before and After are so popular.. Can't you please keep them going? I am learning so much from those.

Pat K.

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2012 at 5:45 AM)

Please continue the the before and after cards. I have learned a lot from them.
Jean

mamichelle  – (March 9, 2012 at 5:51 AM)

Great cards! It's amazing what another layer does!

laurie  – (March 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM)

Hey Sandy - maybe it was the long-awaited effects of the solar flare?? (great show)

lindagrady  – (March 9, 2012 at 6:35 PM)

Enjoyed the chatter on the program tonight. A question that maybe you could address some time: Do you have an opinion on using Digis for our OWH cards? Pros/Cons.

Operation Write Home  – (March 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM)

Linda, you must be in my head! lol. This weekend's vlog rant is about digis :)

Over Embellishing  – (March 11, 2012 at 7:02 AM)

Sandy, I love your show-I don't get to see it live, but enjoy it the next day, I must admit I did miss seeing the Stump Sandy portion of the show- it always amazes me what you can do not knowing what supplies you have! Since you will speak about digis this week and I have never used them - I always wanted to know about printing them (just regular printer ink?) and how does that affect copics or prisma color pencils and blending solutions- doesn't it all bleed?