Featured Cardmaker: Pat Q., Bethel Park, PA

Hello everyone! Are you ready for the weekend? If you're lucky enough to have some crafting on your "to do" list, I think you're going to find some great inspiration in the cards of this week's featured cardmaker Pat Q. There are lots more where these come from over at PatQCards where Pat blogs and shares her amazing creative talents. So head on over and pay her a visit and leave her some love here in the comments section at the end of this post too!

How long have you been stamping?
About 4 years

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp/craft?
I have a guest bedroom where I stamp. The great thing is being able to just walk away and come back without having to put things away when I'm in the middle of stamping.

What are your favorite stamp/craft products? I love all the acrylic stamps so you can see where you are stamping. I make fewer mistakes with them. The rubber stamps give great coverage, though.

I also have a Wishblade, and love the new Silhouette software which is available for free. I can take stamps and scan them into the software, and it will give me an outline of the design. I can then have the Wishblade cut multiples of flowers, tags, labels — anything really
 — before I stamp them.

I love ribbon and bows, and I love putting bows on almost every one of my cards.

Pink is my all time favorite color.

A few years ago, one of my daughters gave me a handmade card for Mother's Day that she had made at a Stampin' Up affair, and I knew then that's what I wanted to do. A few searches around the Internet, and I found a Stampin' Up group to join that met monthly. Soon after I found OWH, also through the Internet, and began donating my cards.

I am inspired when I read the thank you letters from them that are posted on the OWH site. If I ever want to give up, a quick read of those letters gets me right back to work. Plus, it's great to be a part of the OWH blogosphere and see what everyone else is making. I have a particular gift for "CASEing."

Jen  – (March 9, 2012 at 4:52 AM)

Gorgeous cards, pat! That red and white love card is really striking!

Donna Hanley  – (March 9, 2012 at 5:00 AM)

Pat, All very pretty cards. I could not pick a favorite. I'm heading over to your blog now. Enjoy your weekend and thank you for some great inspiration.

sherry varga  – (March 9, 2012 at 5:15 AM)

Great Cards. I love the way some of the flowers are cut out. Each card is prettier than the next!
Thanks for sharing.

Crafting Adventures  – (March 9, 2012 at 7:20 AM)

Love these! I think the Mother's Day card is gorgeous!

Ronni  – (March 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM)

Your cards are beautiful - but most of all - they are happy! The colors are wonderful - I really enjoyed looking at them.

Lee Mae  – (March 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM)

Every card is simply beautiful. Love your bows!

eponinekc  – (March 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM)

Your cards are all so beautiful. I love the ribbon bows you add. (Who doesn't love some yummy ribbon!)

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM)

Beautiful work! I missed the ribbon on the last one. lol I especially liked the flowers with pink ribbon ...dreamy. Pat K.

Paula S.  – (March 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM)

Such pretty cards Pat! I think the first is my favorite, but it's hard to choose. I love how the flowers are popped and the bling centers add such a nice finishing touch. Gorgeous use of ribbon too! I totally agree that a quick stop by the Hero Blog to read a few notes is all it takes to get me back in the saddle when I'm feeling less than motivated. Thanks for letting me share your cards this week!

SusanS  – (March 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM)

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL! I really like your refreshing style. I like them all, but the red and white one made me say "WOW". I like your technique of making an outline of the stamp shape on your Wishblade then stamping on it. I have a Craft Robo, so I could do the same thing. Thanks for the great tip!

Operation Write Home  – (March 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM)

Oh such pretty flowers! Lovely work Pat!

Desert Rose Stamper  – (March 9, 2012 at 7:22 PM)

What wonderful cards -- it is hard to pick a favorite. I like how you've added ribbon to most of your cards. I especially like the red card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Debbie A. –   – (March 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM)

Your cards are beautiful! I love the colors and the stamps you used, they feel very spring like.

ThePurplePlace  – (March 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM)

Your cards are all wonderful and all make me think SPRING!! :)

Jan Hunnicutt  – (March 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM)

Beautiful cards Pat, I love your CAS style - just gorgeous!

TERESA D. - CUSTOM MADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES  – (March 10, 2012 at 9:40 AM)

Wow. I just love the first card with the blue ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

Carol L  – (March 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM)

Each card you shared here has it's own distinctive beauty, and those bows look awesome!! I wish I could tie a bow like that :)

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead)  – (March 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM)

Such a pretty group of cards. They are each such cheerful cards.

Just A Pac Rat  – (March 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM)

Gorgeous cards. TFS

Just A Pac Rat

postcard printing  – (May 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM)

This cards is very beautiful and touch our heart and soul. It give us a very beautiful lesson about nature and other .