Featured Cardmaker: Jodi B., Roseburg, OR

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you've all been enjoying the Virtual Card Making Party. I am delighted to introduce you all to, Jodi, our featured cardmaker this week. I've got some wonderful samples of her cards to share with you and  I think these will provide you with inspiration to tackle some of the party challenges. Jodi does not have a blog so I hope that you will take a moment to say hello and leave her a comment here at the end of this post.

How long have you been stamping?
Around 10 years.

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp/craft?
My husband says "OH YES "

What are your favorite stamp/craft products?
Stamps are Stampin up, products, couldn't do without my Big Shot & Spellbinders, also love my Cricut, and Graphic 45 papers.

I think embossing with folders and also the powders.

I love the combo of Black, White and a dash of color..

I read about it in the Paper Crafts magazine, then went to the website.

Just wanted to share with the ones who are sharing their lives for us all.

Linda  – (February 10, 2012 at 4:49 AM)

Thanks for sharing your talents. Great cards! I think the one with the balloon is my fav!

Jen  – (February 10, 2012 at 6:02 AM)

Great cards, Jodi! I love the pennant banner - so bright and cheerful!

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM)

Jodi All your cards are great but really like the first one I think it is so soft looking and the background paper is so different.

HomeschoolHomestead  – (February 10, 2012 at 7:48 AM)

Beautiful cards! Love the rich colors.

Paula S.  – (February 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM)

I just love your style Jodi. These cards are all clean and crisp with such perfect detail in each one. Designing the inside of the cards really kicks it up a notch. I like too much about to many of these to single out a favorite! Thanks for letting me share your OWH story with everyone today.

Ann  – (February 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM)

Thanks for sharing your cards. I love the extra effort you took to decorate the insides of the cards. So cool but I never take the time. Hard to pick a favorite but the bright bold colors really caught my eye.

Donna Hanley  – (February 10, 2012 at 9:24 AM)

Jodi, Very nice cards. Love the variety of your talents. All of these cards will be loved by their recipients. Thanks so much for the inspiration you have given us today.

Sherry Hickey  – (February 10, 2012 at 9:26 AM)

Hi Jodi, thanks for sharing these beautiful cards and inspiration! I'm going to print a couple for CASEing! Lovely work!

Lee Mae  – (February 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM)

Hi Jodi, your cards are wonderful. I love the range shown in your cards from the masculine to the more whimsical. I think every card is just perfect. I like the first card the best, but the balloon card just strikes my fancy! Thanks for sharing your cards and story with us today.

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM)

Great cards, Jodi. I love the clean look of the cards.

sf_crafter

Yolanda  – (February 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM)

Wow! That top card is just stunning!

Dixie Cochran  – (February 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM)

Beautiful cards, Jodi! I need to dust off my balloon set from SU. I love what you did with that one. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Berni Cuttino  – (February 10, 2012 at 5:20 PM)

OMG! Beautiful cards, designs,images and sentiments. Lovely, Thanks for being our featured crafer

eponinekc  – (February 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM)

I just love the balloon card, such cheerful colors. Thank you for supporting OWH with your talent.

CARO  – (February 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM)

I love your cards; my fav is first sort of vintagey one... very nice work.

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM)

Fantastic. What talent! And a nautical theme, too. xoxoxoxox Baby

Ellen  – (February 11, 2012 at 4:59 AM)

Gorgeous! Don't make me pick a fav...........nooo..I can't!!!! I just love your cards! :-)

ThePurplePlace  – (February 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM)

Congrats!! Your cards are all really wonderful and I'm sure they are big hit whenever they are received! Thanks for sharing!!
Lisa

Jackie –   – (February 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM)

Love your cards Jodi---they are very special--keep them coming-I'm sure the service men & women love sending them to their loved ones.

Heide Robles –   – (February 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM)

very nice Jodi!