Sketch Challenge #98

Hello, cardmakers! Before we get to the sketch, just a reminder to get those Archway Cookie Mission cards in the mail to your shipper, like yesterday! We want lots of cookies for our troops! For them to count, the cards need to be received by your shipper on or before December 10th.

I have a great sketch for you today! What can you do with this one?

The samples this week were made by me! I'll post supply details on my blog later today for anyone that wants that. Although, can anyone recognize the stamps used in the very first card here? Share in comments if you know!

(Love those stamps!)

There we go, kids, now go make something pretty! Be sure and come back here to link up your blog or online gallery post so we can all see!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave the link to that entry using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Kimberley Martini Young –   – (December 4, 2011 at 7:05 AM)

Lucky Duck...I believe it is a new set from Hero Arts that OWH is a part of. Great use of it on the card.

AllisonG  – (December 4, 2011 at 7:06 AM)

That first card is made with stamps from the new Hero Arts stamps that Sandy had a hand in designing, right?! I can't wait to see all of them. I was at my LSS for a crop yesterday and asked if she'd be getting those stamps in. She was clueless and told me to send the info to her as soon as I knew what stamps they are! Arrgghhh - I hate to wait. It's like being a kid on Christmas morning. I want my Hero Arts stamps and I want them NOW! LOL

HomeschoolHomestead  – (December 4, 2011 at 7:45 AM)

Great cards! Looks like these stamps are going to be a must have.

Ann  – (December 4, 2011 at 8:37 AM)

Julie, what a fun sketch again this week!! I can't wait to get the new Hero Arts stamps!Your cards a gorgeous!!

Barb's Boys Inspired  – (December 4, 2011 at 9:54 AM)

Wow, all 3 samples are amazing! Can't wait to try this sketch with all of this inspiration! (and can't wait to see the new Hero Arts/OWH sets!)

Yvonne B.  – (December 4, 2011 at 10:08 AM)

I love this sketch! --and your samples! Very fun to see another sneak peek of Hero Arts stamps! Thanks for sharing.

Kathryn  – (December 4, 2011 at 12:24 PM)

Those Hero Arts stamps are going to be a must-have item. Love that sentiment.

The sketch is great. I love seeing it with patterned paper for the squares as well as stamped images. so versatile. :)

Lee Mae  – (December 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM)

Can't wait to get those Hero Arts stamps! Great sketch and mojo inspiring examples!

Cora  – (December 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM)

Lucky me! I think I get to play with the new Hero Arts set on the cruise!

adele holcomb  – (December 4, 2011 at 3:02 PM)

Isn't that clock one of the new Hero Arts stamps that we got a sneak peek of? Love your samples for this sketch!