Sketch Challenge #100!

Today is our one hundredth sketch challenge, friends! Can you believe it? I'm so excited!

And can I just say that I get such a thrill out of doing these sketches each week and visiting your blogs to see all the different interpretations. Y'all do some beautiful work and I really appreciate it when you share your ideas!

Enough talk! Here it is, cardmakers, sketch 100:

For our 100th sketch we have a special guest sample maker... Kelly Rasmussen! Kelly is one of the awesome artists for Hero Arts. She does beautiful work, including the sample card today which features one of our new OWH + Hero Arts stamp sets, Right at Home (CL583). I love the clouds! And the twine! And the little heart on the front door!! You can visit Kelly's blog at kr creations to see more of her work, be sure to stop in and say hello.

Okay, folks, let's make some cute cards! Be sure and come back here to link up your creation so we can all share some inspiration!

Barb Housner  – (December 18, 2011 at 4:06 AM)

fun sketch - lots of layers - beautiful sample

Congrats on 100 - you don't look a day over 60

Barb Housner

Ann  – (December 18, 2011 at 4:25 AM)

This looks so fun, can't wait until I can play with it! What an awesome sample card!!!

adele holcomb  – (December 18, 2011 at 5:25 AM)

Adorable card! I love the artisan shape stamped like the background and then popped up! And the clouds! And the twine!

Jan Hunnicutt  – (December 18, 2011 at 7:41 AM)

Great sketch, I can't wait to try it!!

The biggest thing I noticed this morning was the new look of the Stars & Stripes blog, I LOVE IT! I like the CAS look (:

Sherry Hickey  – (December 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM)

Hooray for OWH on Sketch #100! Just love the sample card, the new Hero Arts stamp set and the sharp new look of the Stars & Stamps Blog!

Yolanda  – (December 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM)

I like the new look. CAS is easier to read.

Paula S.  – (December 18, 2011 at 7:23 PM)

Beautiful sample card and a really fun sketch too!

Rufus  – (December 18, 2011 at 7:48 PM)

Can hardly believe this is # 100! Congrats!! Looks to be an awesome sketch. What a great card from Kelly. Love HA's stamps. So cool of them to partner with OWH and create such a great trio of stamp sets. Can't wait to get them!!
R/

airbornewife  – (December 18, 2011 at 8:18 PM)

What a fun sketch. The sample is adorable. I just finished a card and am going to hold onto the sketch because I think I'll use it again .. and soon. blessings ~ Pam

Anonymous –   – (December 18, 2011 at 10:43 PM)

I like how the label matches the background and where the twine was placed I will be trying this sketch. Charlsie

Carol L  – (December 19, 2011 at 5:09 AM)

Congrats on 100 sketches!! I love Kelly's card, and how the twine separates the dp while coordinating with the faux stitching! What a great look!
Speaking of great looks, the re-vamped blog looks amazing!! I love it!!

ThePurplePlace  – (December 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM)

What a fabulous card! I think this is one set, I still MUST add to my wish list! It's perfect and I LOVE it!!

I'm also very excited to be using SKETCH #100!! Yippee!!

Just A Pac Rat  – (December 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM)

Beautiful fun card, love the twine used too! Thanks for sharing it with us. Lets see some wonderful cards, this week.

Barb's Boys Inspired  – (December 25, 2011 at 10:25 PM)

What a gorgeous sample! I just bought this set...time to ink it up!