Any Occasion No Sentiment

Thanks for a great challenge last week, your Valentine/Love themed  cards were beautiful

This week our challenge is a to make an “Any Occasion” card and NOT use a sentiment on the front, we challenge you to make these cards for our heroes to send home to their family and friends!   I can’t wait to see your card creations!

Our sample card maker this week is Pam!  To see more of Pam’s awesome creations please visit her blog “Airborne Wife's Stamping Spot”.

Thank you Pam for sharing your awesome creativity with us!

To play along in this week's challenge, simply upload a project using this week's challenge to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post.  And remember, you may use this challenge at any time.  Feel free to re-post the challenge on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants.  Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project.  An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected.  If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

Ronni  – (November 16, 2011 at 6:39 AM)

Beautiful cards Pam! They loo great and get the point across without having to say anything. Thanks for sharing.

Jan Hunnicutt  – (November 16, 2011 at 6:48 AM)

Thanks for being our sample card maker Pam, I agree with Ronnie - wonderful cards!

Donna  – (November 16, 2011 at 11:26 AM)

Pam,what great cards. I especially love the card with the birds. They are both very pretty and great without a sentiment. Thank you!

Donna Hanley  – (November 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM)

Pam, your sample cards are just beautiful. Thanks for some great inspiration.

TK  – (November 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM)

Pam, that 1st card is just stunning. I particularly LOVE that color combination and your matting just makes the image pop. Super cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM)

very nice with no sentiment. hmmmm going to put my thinking cap on

rosey nyc

Paula S.  – (November 16, 2011 at 12:48 PM)

Great samples Pam! No sentiment cards are something I struggle to do. I hope I can make some time to challenge myself and do a few. Thanks for the inspiration and ideas.

Donna  – (November 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM)

Pam, Great cards! I especially love the card with the birds. These are beautiful examples of cards that look great without sentiments. Thank you.

gbinion  – (November 16, 2011 at 4:56 PM)

Great samples, Pam!! Your cards always look so crisp and clean!!

I love the birds stamped in the middle of the heart!

HomeschoolHomestead  – (November 16, 2011 at 5:18 PM)

Such lovely cards. I think the first is my favorite.

Sherry Hickey  – (November 18, 2011 at 3:08 PM)

Pam, I love how your first card lets the beautiful DP have center stage; and I really like the lovebirds stamp on your 2nd card! Great work as always.