Sketch Challenge #92

Hi Cardmakers! If you watched this week's OWH TV, you heard Sandy put out a request for AnyHero mail. The shippers are in need, so let's please be sure to include a bit with each package! And it just so happens that today's sample cards are super cute AnyHero cards, feel free to CASE them!

First, check out the sketch! Remember that all our sketches are designed for A2 sized cards (4.25" x 5.5") since that is what we prefer to receive.

Our sample maker this week is the talented Marsha. She has a blog called Gramma's Room, be sure and visit to see more of her beautiful work. Thanks for the awesome sample cards, Marsha!

(In this first sample, the star image that Marsha used is a free digi that you can get right here on the OWH Digi page!)

Everybody read to go, now? Don't forget some AnyHero cards, please, and be sure to come back and link up your card so we can all visit!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave the link to that entry using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Desert Rose Stamper  – (October 23, 2011 at 7:14 AM)

This looks like a fun sketch. Marsha did a great job on the samples too. Now I need to go and see what I can do -- wishing everyone a wonderful day crafting!

HomeschoolHomestead  – (October 23, 2011 at 7:43 AM)

I really enjoy the sketches. It helps me focus on actually making a card. I really like both of these cards. The red, white, and blue of the first. The image, sentiment, and color of the second. Thank you for the inspiration.

Paula S.  – (October 23, 2011 at 8:38 AM)

Great sample cards Marsha! I love the twine and that image/sentiment combo is unique and perfect for OWH cards. I may need to hunt it down if my spending freeze ever ends.

Lee Mae  – (October 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM)

Great sketch and the samples really help me envision an Any Hero card that I want to make. I especially like the second card with the vintage image and the teal colors.

Ronni  – (October 23, 2011 at 12:19 PM)

Loved the sample cards- they inspired me to get right on with making a card! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous –   – (October 24, 2011 at 9:42 AM)

Thanks for another great sketch. It's so much fun working with new layouts.

Wonderful cards, Marsha. I especially like seeing how crafters use the baker's twine.

sf_crafter

Jan Hunnicutt  – (October 26, 2011 at 7:56 AM)

Thanks for a fun challenge Julie, I flipped your sketch to fit my image :) Marsha your sample cards are wonderful!