Sketch Challenge #90

Hello, Cardmakers! I hope you all had a great time during last weekend's bloghop! I know I saw a ton of good ideas for holiday cards! I hope you know by now that the shipping deadline for Christmas is October 31 - but you should also know that your shippers would love to get those cards even earlier so they can spread out the work!

I bet some adorable holiday cards can be made from this sketch!

Just a reminder - all OWH sketches are designed for an A2 sized card (4.25" x 5.5").

Our Facebookers out there will recognize this week's samplemaker, the awesome Pam! Besides being one of our Facebook community regulars, she's also an Army wife and an Air Force mom! She has a blog, Airborne Wife's Stamping Spot, so be sure and visit to see more of her beautiful work. Thanks so much for the great samples, Pam!

There you go, everone, get out there and make some beautiful cards, and don't forget to come back here and link up your blog or online gallery so we can all see!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave the link to that entry using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Donna Hanley  – (October 9, 2011 at 4:32 AM)

Pam, great work as usual from you. I cannot even pick a favorite as they are all different and each beautiful in it's own right. Each has a great color scheme. All three sentiments are terrific. Thanks for giving us such good examples to follow

Paper Therapy Ponderings  – (October 9, 2011 at 5:30 AM)

beautiful cards - versatile design -

Barb Housner

HomeschoolHomestead  – (October 9, 2011 at 6:22 AM)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann  – (October 9, 2011 at 6:30 AM)

Pam, as always these are fabulous cards! Thank you for the great examples. I love that you made them all so different so we can see how versatile this sketch is.

Desert Rose Stamper  – (October 9, 2011 at 7:04 AM)

Your cards are wonderful - but who's surprised :-) I like that you made them all different -- it really helps with ideas for this sketch. You really have a knack at picking the perfect color schemes too. Thanks!

Sherry Hickey  – (October 9, 2011 at 7:15 AM)

Great work as usual, Pam! I love that heart embossing (haven't seen that one) and the sentiment. Your first card is a good reminder to make some masculine cards, and I love that sentiment, too. You rock, Pam!

Sue  – (October 9, 2011 at 7:25 AM)

I also love all three cards. Beautiful.

Carol L  – (October 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM)

I love all your cards Pam, and you're always such an inspiration to OWH and our military with all you do! Nice job with the sketch!

I don't see a linky widget, so I'll post my card here.

Sue  – (October 9, 2011 at 8:22 AM)
This comment has been removed by the author.
HomeschoolHomestead  – (October 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM)

Love the cards! I love the different textures in the first one. The contrast in the second. I really love the theme of the last one. I came back and edited to add my blog after doing the challenge. http://honeyhomeschoolhomestead.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-went-ahead-last-night-and-chose-2.html

ThePurplePlace  – (October 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM)

Wonderful cards! You gals are fast! I'm slow today, but plan to work on my card next!!

Thanks for some extra inspiration!!

Lis

Paula S.  – (October 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM)

Beautiful sample cards Pam! This sketch looks like a great one for masculine cards. Clean and crisp!

Jan Hunnicutt  – (October 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM)

Great sketch and I LOVE the sample cards - fabulous! :) Now I need to go visit all the cards in the Links too...

Ronni  – (October 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM)

I really enjoyed participating in this challenge and looking at all the other participant's cards. The group of people who make up this group are absolutely wonderful. It brightens my spirit to see encouraging comments and to make them.

michelle B  – (October 13, 2011 at 7:29 AM)

I love this sketch! All the cards look wonderful!

(for some reason, it's saying my link is broken for the card I posted.) :(

I still love everyone's work tho.

Julie  – (October 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM)

Fixed the broken link, Michelle!

sf_crafter –   – (October 13, 2011 at 5:46 PM)

Great sketch!
Thank you, Pam, for all the wonderful samples.