OWHtv: Episode 33

This week: Some cute images from The Angel Company, and the coloring made each one into a different ethnicity. Stump Sandy card at the end has an image by The Greeting Farm.

Which is your favorite?

airbornewife  – (October 20, 2011 at 9:04 PM)

Oh Sandy.. these cards are adorable. I need to watch the show. We were out taking our daughter to her high school football game and then watching the World Series.. after I get home from packing care packages to send overseas, I will catch up and give it a watch... I can't hardly wait to watch it. Thank you for all that you do for your military. God bless you. ~Pam

Sheila  – (October 21, 2011 at 4:25 AM)

All of these are so cute!! Love the gray/blue one with the yellow boots!

Tricia  – (October 21, 2011 at 6:17 AM)

I like the one in blue and yellow!! : )

Donna  – (October 21, 2011 at 8:51 AM)

Sandy,
I love them all,but the first one (teal/green and yellow)is my favorite.Thank you for all the videos and for all you do.I'm looking forward to the newbie tutorial.Thank you,Donna

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2011 at 10:19 AM)

They are all so cute! But the 1st one is the one I like the best- the blue and yellow. Also love you "stump Sandy" card. You are awesome!

Julie  – (October 21, 2011 at 11:42 AM)

So glad to hear you are working on a skin tones tutorial! Would love to see what specific Copics you choose. Thanks :)

Linda  – (October 21, 2011 at 2:24 PM)

Can't pick a fav...they all are so darn cute!

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2011 at 10:23 PM)

I agree that they are ALL cuties! But my eye tends to be drawn to the second one...it seems like the little girl doesn't compete with the pattern paper.

Tartine Chocolat  – (October 22, 2011 at 7:57 AM)

I'am french ....

All of these are so lovely. I love number 2

K 'n K Designs  – (October 22, 2011 at 1:48 PM)

I love OWHTV - I look forward to it every week! It was so fun to see you make a card in 10 minutes this week. :) Let's see... I think my favorite card would be the little girl with the red and yellow and black color combo!