Featured Cardmaker: Debbie A., Irvine CA

Happy Friday everyone! This week I'd like to introduce you all to Debbie from Irvine. If you love the 'clean and crisp' design style as much as I do, you'll find plenty of inspiration in the cards I have to share with you today. Debbie does not have a blog so be sure to say hello and share your comments with her here on this post.

How long have you been stamping?
I have been stamping for 15 years and loving every minute of it.

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp/craft?
I am really lucky to have a spare bedroom that is my stamping room.

What are your favorite stamp/craft products?
My favorite and most used products are "rubber" stamps and printed papers.

I really love the look of heat embossing. I enjoy coloring with Copic markers and have been using Prismacolor pencils for years.

I like to use all colors and I enjoy matching cardstock colors to beautiful printed papers. I always look forward to the fall and winter holidays and using these colors on my cards.

I read a post on Splitcoaststampers about sending cards to deployed troops and I was so happy to find such a well organized group as OWH. Making cards is something I love to do and this allows me to make a lot of cards for a very good cause.

I am so thankful that there are people who are willing to make the sacrifices our heroes make every day. I am more than happy to be able to share my favorite hobby with them and their families.

Linda  – (October 14, 2011 at 5:18 AM)

Great cards! Love your crsip and clean look! The last card is super gorgeous with the orange ribbon! Thanks for sharing!

Donna Hanley  – (October 14, 2011 at 5:37 AM)

Debbie, Beautiful card. I, like you, prefer the clean crisp type of cards. You are very talented and have a very good eye. I've enjoyed viewing your creations. Thank you for sharing with us today.

Julie  – (October 14, 2011 at 7:16 AM)

Fantastic cards, Debbie! I see several that I would like to CASE! Thanks for sharing :)

Ronni  – (October 14, 2011 at 7:53 AM)

Your cards are so beautiful! I am especially fond of the cards with the leaves - they are so subtle! It's lucky you found OWH - so the rest of us card makers can share in your talents!

Marsha  – (October 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM)

Very pretty sample of your beautiful cards.

Lori –   – (October 14, 2011 at 8:33 AM)

I am lucky enough to know Debbie and we have been friends for years. I am always envious of the gorgeous cards she creates and I know she loves doing this for our troops. I think my favorite of these is the last one. Love fall colors. Lovely cards Debbie!

Paula S.  – (October 14, 2011 at 10:30 AM)

Every one of these cards has something to love! I particularly like the wide border, it frames everything so nicely, and color combination you used on the first card and the navy and lime combo on the second is striking. Thanks for letting me share your beautiful cards this wek Debbie!

Jen  – (October 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM)

Gorgeous cards, Debbie! They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Desert Rose Stamper  – (October 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM)

All of your cards are lovely. My favorite is the last one. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. Your love of making cards shines through with all of your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Kathryn  – (October 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM)

The bird of paradise card is fantastic. I love seeing more crisp cards as they're my favorite to make! Thanks for sharing your artistic talent with us!

Paper Therapy Ponderings  – (October 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM)

beautiful cards - thanks for supporting OWH

Barb HOusner

Susan  – (October 14, 2011 at 5:45 PM)

Debbie, you make beautiful cards. I too will be CASing several!

Rufus  – (October 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM)

Debbie, all of these are gorgeous examples of CAS card. I like your sense of color and space. I think that my favorites are the first and the last. I'm sure that all of your cards are big hits at least 3 times, shipper, Hero, lucky recipient!
R/

Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2011 at 9:11 PM)

Your cards are beautiful. I am more and more impressed with cards that use the basics so skillfully that they don't need a lot of embellishments. You accomplished that so well!!

Pat K.

Teresa  – (October 15, 2011 at 4:18 AM)

Very pretty! I love the "clean and crisp" look!

pennyd  – (October 15, 2011 at 5:04 AM)

Beautiful cards. I particularly like the use of rich colors and the little details like the border punches. I'm sure your cards bring smiles to a lot of folks' faces.

Sherry Hickey  – (October 15, 2011 at 9:47 AM)

Gorgeous cards, Debbie! What strikes me most is the beautiful ribbons and how you tied them, as well as the coloring on your daisy card. May have to CASE several of these berauties!

One Scrappy Gal  – (October 15, 2011 at 5:17 PM)

I love your style, Debbie and your use of ribbon on your cards. Way to go!

SuzAnn  – (October 15, 2011 at 7:37 PM)

Hello Debbie,
Your cards are beautiful and I like your classy take on CAS. The Miss You card is my favorite and I will certainly be CASE'ing it. Thanks for supporting OWH.

Kathy V.  – (October 15, 2011 at 9:04 PM)

Oh my, what lovely work! The first leaf card is stunning, and you daisy card is too. Somebody is gonna get blessed with each of these. Glad you found OWH and are contributing such beautiful work!

Anonymous –   – (October 16, 2011 at 9:43 AM)

Deb, You KNOW I've always admired and love your works of art! I enjoy receiving them, treasure them and keep them as keepsakes. They are just beautiful, and appreciated always! Love, Donna

Anonymous –   – (October 16, 2011 at 5:55 PM)

Gorgeous cards! I love the colors that you choose. I am starting to use ribbon on my cards and like your ideas!

Chrissy

Just A Pac Rat  – (October 17, 2011 at 8:32 AM)

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them with OWH!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com