VCMP Challenge #2: Celebrating Nature!

VCMP = Virtual Card Making Party!

These are a new form of online event we came up with for July 4th weekend...it was so very much fun that we're doing it again! Play along by making cards as challenges are posted every 2 hours; they'll be hosted on different blogs, so you'll go there to link up your card. Some will have blog candy, some won't - but they'll all be inspiring! See the post itself for any rules, including how long the challenge is open.

Challenge #2: Au Natural,  hosted by

Challenges already going:

Challenge #1: Garanimals,  hosted by
The code didn't show up on Lisa's blog so you can join in here for the time being :)

Anonymous –   – (September 10, 2011 at 8:11 AM)

I so love your cards, especially the buck with the foliage on the squares behind...I don't know a man that wouldn't love to have this card...thanks for your inspiration, Ardeth T, Glendale, AZ

Lynn  – (September 10, 2011 at 8:31 AM)

Wonderful cards! I, too, love the buck. Thank you for sharing!

Samantha  – (September 10, 2011 at 9:01 AM)

Gorgeous card! The green really makes a statement and I would have never thought to use it!

Operation Write Home  – (September 10, 2011 at 9:27 AM)

Your cards are sooooo pretty Lisa! Love both of them :)

Dawn C.  – (September 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM)

Thanks for hosting! I love the VCMP!! Happy Birthday OWH!!

Joanne Travis  – (September 11, 2011 at 8:01 PM)

Thanks for the motivation to get more cards completed for my next OWH box. Love your challenge and your sample is so lovely.

Yvonne B.  – (September 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM)

I love "nature" cards--so this is a wonderful challenge. I'm enjoying it all and hope to have time to keep celebrating in the birthday bash!

Donna S  – (September 11, 2011 at 10:50 PM)

Help! i got the wrong image for the thumbnail. I don't know how to change it. Can someone tell me how?

Donna S  – (September 11, 2011 at 10:55 PM)

Well, I managed to get the right image posted. Please disregard the first entry. Thanks, Donna