VCMP Challenge #1: Garanimals! What's a VCMP?

VCMP = Virtual Card Making Party!

These are a new form of online event we came up with for July 4th weekend...it was so very much fun that we're doing it again! Play along by making cards as challenges are posted every 2 hours; they'll be hosted on different blogs, so you'll go there to link up your card. Some will have blog candy, some won't - but they'll all be inspiring! See the post itself for any rules, including how long the challenge is open.'

Challenge #1: Garanimals,  hosted by

(I love her blog name - it reminds me of all the times I go looking for a piercer or a dog stamp and just can't find it! What have YOU lost like that? Leave a comment here!)

PS Linda's InLinkz code didn't work on her blog, so you can enter over here instead!

Jean B in PA –   – (September 10, 2011 at 5:24 AM)

Happy VCMP! The thing I lose track of most is my pair of trimming scissors.

Linda  – (September 10, 2011 at 5:54 AM)

Thanks for the complement on the blog name. Oh, I lose everything, all the time, I love to use a little of this and a little of that on my cards and art journals and anything I do.
Winnie the Pooh was actually mod podged because my glossy accents is rolling around somewhere, most likely with a kitty not far behind!

StampTramps  – (September 10, 2011 at 6:07 AM)

I constantly lose my tweezers. And most of the time, it's right in front of me.

Lynn  – (September 10, 2011 at 7:10 AM)

Great challenge to kick off the party! Got some Loony Tunes in there for fun.

Linda  – (September 10, 2011 at 7:32 AM)

Great cards and love the concept. Can't wait to start workign on this.

Anonymous –   – (September 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM)

So love your cards and so would any child. I especially love the Pooh one. Thanks for your inspiration...Ardeth T, Glendale, AZ

Jan Hunnicutt  – (September 10, 2011 at 9:03 AM)

I love your blog name! I'm always amazed that I can lose something in the middle of making a card, I know it's on the table but I just can't see it! Maybe if I put away some of the other stuff I'm done with it would help...

Paula S.  – (September 10, 2011 at 9:47 AM)

This is great challenge for OWH cards! I know kids cards are always in demand for those faraway moms and dads who want to send some love back home. Very funny blog name too!

Cherie  – (September 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM)

I'm constanly looking for that one stamp I know I just saw!

Dawn C.  – (September 10, 2011 at 8:01 PM)

Thanks for hosting! Great challenge...I love making kids cards! Love your blog name...I can so relate!!

Crafty Khandy  – (September 11, 2011 at 6:00 AM)

Love this challenge! My new cricut is great for critters.

Lee Mae  – (September 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM)

Love the challenge! I lose whatever was just in my hand and have put down while I search for something else, lol!

April B.  – (September 11, 2011 at 4:53 PM)

Does losing your mind count? Because I'm always misplacing that!

TERESA D. - CUSTOM MADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES  – (September 13, 2011 at 9:28 AM)

Love the cards...great ideas..

I am always losing my ruler....and I have at least 2 of them floating around here all the time!

TR  – (September 13, 2011 at 8:12 PM)

Usually it is the scissors that turn up missing. That or the glue runner.