Birthday Bash: Tonic!

Oh me oh my....Sandy here, and I am soooooo excited. One of my very favorite companies, Tonic Studios, is sponsoring an OWH challenge today! I think my Tonic papercutter is probably the only tool that's used on every card I make. Every card. Even my ATG gets a rest, but my papercutter is always needed!

Go check out what Missy has in store today on the Tonic blog!

airbornewife  – (September 29, 2011 at 6:46 AM)

I have been thinking about purchasing a new paper cutter and replacing the three Fiskars cutters that I have (all the same/one worn out a little less than the other)... and I contemplated buying a Tonic... hearing that you like yours so much just adds to my interest in buying one. off to check out the rest of the posting. Thanks for sharing ~ Pam

ThePurplePlace  – (September 29, 2011 at 9:29 AM)

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tonic Trimmer and I went through many before I found the perfect one.

I have the Tonic Studios 12-inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer and could not be more pleased. I love the nice clean cuts it makes,the large base and the fact that I never need to change blades!

I've also since purchased the smaller 6 1/2" size trimmer to keep in my craft bag for travel!! It's also a great trimmer and at a great price.

TERESA D. - CUSTOM MADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES  – (September 29, 2011 at 9:50 AM)

I have been looking for replacement blades for my trimmers...thought about a large guillotine paper trimmer..maybe have to look into this. Especially since you don't have to change blades!

Sandy  – (September 29, 2011 at 9:59 AM)

I have the little one for travel too - it is awesome as well. I love that I have had my big trimmer for YEARS and done so much with it and yet it's as sharp as ever. It's gotten dirty enough with use that I've been thinking about getting a shiny new one, but not because of its cutting ability :)

Bunnyfreak  – (September 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM)

Love my tonic as well. Never tried the punches though.

Kathryn  – (September 29, 2011 at 5:42 PM)

I think this trimmer is going to be on my Christmas wish list this year. My Fiskars one is just more frustrating than it is helpful!

Elizabeth  – (September 30, 2011 at 6:09 AM)

I have gone through a ton of paper trimmers looking for the right one. I have wasted a lot of money on paper trimmers that refused to cut straight. The Tonic was an answer to prayer. It cuts straight and I never have to replace blades. I have both the 12 and 6 inch and I could not be happier!http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Carol L  – (September 30, 2011 at 3:53 PM)

Like everyone else has said, I too own the 6" and 12" Tonic cutters and I'll never use anything else after having them. They cut perfectly straight edges, and I've even cut through corrugated cardboard without a single problem! I only have one Tonic punch, but it works as flawlessly as the cutters do. I never have to stand up to get enough leverage to punch through cardstock! Bravo Tonic!

Ruth  – (October 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM)

I have the mini trimmer and LOVE it. The new geared punches are fab too! Check out my blog to see how I've used them if you like,Ruth :)

Samantha  – (October 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM)

I currently have a Fiskars and I am so ready to upgrade to Tonic! Can Christmas come any faster!