Birthday Bash: Happy Bday OWH!

What an incredible weekend of cardmaking inspiration we all had together! Today is the actual birthday - if you count the day the IRS called us a 501(c)(3)! :)

Make a dog card
Some special things for you today....Ciara has a special challenge for you that she posted over here - and her silly mama didn't promote it. You can play along all week! Let's show our soldier girl some love :)

Help us reach 1,000
Are you a follower? Become one and help us reach 1,000 followers in September! If we do, we'll randomly draw a winner for 1,000 envelopes!!

Digi freebies!
We're making slow progress on our catchup list...here's Utah for you! This set matches with the Labels 10 set from Spellbinders; it's also a rectangle for those who wish to use it that way, and has thick lines if you want to attempt to cut it out by hand. If you'd like a pdf of a few that fit one of the sizes, download the pdf here. To download the images below, click first to make it larger, then right-click the bigger image. These will be on our state digis page later this week along with a Utah coloring page - Sandy had some internet issues last night so wasn't able to finish it all :)

Here are a few sample cards to get you started:

WINNER! We launched the Illinois digis...and drew a random participant as our winner - Pam T! Pam, you get to pick which state bumps up next on our digis list!

You could win the same prize - join in the challenge!

Desert Rose Stamper  – (September 12, 2011 at 7:54 AM)

Wow -- what a great job everyone did on the this weekends Birthday Party Blog Challenge. I have been away on vacation and then my computer has been down, finally had to buy a new one, but I am up and running now. Looking forward to getting my mojo back and participating in all the upcoming fun. Sandy what a treat to see the changes on this blog. Very nice and thank you for working on the digis. I know you have had lots on your plate. Thanks to all for all their inspiration. Sharon

Rhonda Miller  – (September 12, 2011 at 8:30 AM)

Yay, so excited to see Utah here. I can't wait to get it printed. The samples are fabulous. TFS.

Lee Mae  – (September 12, 2011 at 8:39 AM)

Beautiful digi. Thanks for making it fit a Spellbinders die! Your cards are beautiful as always. :)

ScrappinFabBetty  – (September 12, 2011 at 8:43 AM)

We need a Florida digi!!! I'm so jealous of all the other states that already have them! LOL

Teresa  – (September 12, 2011 at 8:49 AM)

Pretty cards! Thank you for the digi.

grandmalee  – (September 12, 2011 at 10:37 AM)

Happy birthday OWH! What a great milestone that is sure to continue. Thanks again for the great digis! Now I need to start working on getting some Spellbinders!

Sherry Hickey  – (September 12, 2011 at 11:06 AM)

Beautiful state digi & cards, Sandy! And happy birthday to OWH!

airbornewife  – (September 12, 2011 at 11:06 AM)

oh my... these are so beautiful. I have that set of Nesties, so I am excited about using them with the digi.

Am I the Pam T. that gets to bump up the next state digi? if I am.. I pick MISSOURI!!!! we are hoping that when my husband has completed his time at USASMA we will get to go back to Ft. Leonard Wood and eventually retire there.

Thanks so much for everything you do. blessings ~ Pam

Four11Lady  – (September 12, 2011 at 4:54 PM)

Guess I better buy LABELS 10.......these are great.....TFS

Anonymous –   – (September 12, 2011 at 6:05 PM)

I am thrilled to see a Sego Lilly. It is Utah's state flower and is used by a group I belong to which honors pioneers. Thank you So Much
S. Olson

Moments by Marla  – (September 12, 2011 at 6:19 PM)

These state images are amazing. I am looking forward to seeing those yet to come. Happy Birthday OWH!

Just A Pac Rat  – (September 14, 2011 at 4:18 AM)

Beautiful card samples for this great image. TFS

circlebenterprises.com

TR  – (September 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM)

Sandy you do such an amazing job on all the state digis. Thank you for sharing with us.

Bday Wishes  – (September 14, 2011 at 7:08 PM)

Happy Birthday. They look supercool.

If you have a chance, please check out some birthday quotes on my site for inspiration.

Ann  – (September 15, 2011 at 3:04 AM)

What a beautiful digi! I can see I need to purchase these labels Nesties. Thanks for all you do!

rosieb  – (September 16, 2011 at 12:00 AM)

thanx 4 great images do u know of a site like yours that deals with uk troops and images

Operation Write Home  – (September 16, 2011 at 7:31 AM)

Rosie I wish I did! Unfortunately the US is the only one who had a system for us to start finding contacts to send boxes to. Now we get requests because we're known, but at first we had to start at AnySoldier.com, and there's no equivalent anywhere else for that site.