Birthday Bash 2011! Master list of challenges

It's our birthday month, so we're having a party all month long! The anniversary of the day we were made a 501(c)(3) is September 12th...but a month-long celebration is so much more fun than just a day, don't you think? Leave comments on this post all month long and be entered into a drawing for a prize at the end of the month - tell us what you're thinking about all the great challenges!

With our recent blogger problems, and the need to test out a new blog template, we've got a master post at the top of our blog (this one) and it'll stay here with the growing list of challenges that get added. Be sure to check in daily to find out what's new!

Mark our birthday weekend on your calendar too - we'll have a Virtual Cardmaking Party with challenges every TWO HOURS! Wooohoo!

And now without further ado: our growing list of challenges!
  1. Impression Obsession is starting us off on the right foot - go check out their blog for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to their store!! Be sure to go leave Mitra some love on their challenge blog! ETA: Closed for entries - winner is Ellen Taylor! Be sure to still check out their store - we've had tons of crafters drooling over what they've seen...and bought! lol :)
  2. CASE the cardmaker! Right here on S&S...use the featured cardmaker's work as your inspiration and leave a link to your card in the InLinkz on the main post. ETA: Winner is Carol L!
  3. We R Keeping an Eye on You: Sponsored by We R Memory Keepers - make a card with brads or eyelets! The prize: a Cropadile kit!
  4. Miss You - Love You! Sponsored by Inspired Stamps - make a card for OWH with a "miss you" or "love you" theme throughout the month of September and upload it on the Inspired Stamps blog.  There will be two winners of an Inspired Stamps acrylic stamp set of the winners choice!
  5. Sketch #85 - sponsored by K 'n K Designs!
  6. Illinios State Digi - if you win, you can pick which state gets bumped up on the list of states for their OWH digistamp!
  7. Dimensional Lattice Tutorial - fun!
  8. Autumn card challenge, sponsored by The Angel Company!
  9. I'm So Grateful challenge, sponsored by Through the Craftroom Door - you have all month to link up an AnyHero card or a thankyou card to qualify to win a year subscription - w00t!
  10. CASE the cardmaker! Right here on S&S - use KellyRae's cards as your inspiration!
  11. VCMP #1: Garanimals
  21. VCMP #11: Keep it clean
  22. VCMP #12: Daddys Child
  23. VCMP #13: Think O-W-H
  24. VCMP #14: Cold Temps, Warm Heart
  25. VCMP #15: Splish Splash
  26. VCMP #16: 1+1+1
  27. Ciara's dog challenge (take kleenex)
  28. Utah state digi challenge
  29. Tutorial - Fun Fold card!
  30. BoBunny sketch challenge
  31. A Bugs Life
  32. Paper and Such color challenge
  33. Digi Doodle Shop Digi challenge
  34. CASE the cardmaker - Bev T
  35. Nevada State Free Digi
  36. Something Round - Robin's Fetish
  37. Sketch Challenge #87
  38. Missouri State Free Digi
  39. Christmas + ribbon challenge from May Arts!
  40. Anything Goes challenge by Michelle's Scrapbooking
  41. Hambo Hoedown!
  42. Gel-a-tins sketch challenge

Lynn  – (September 4, 2011 at 2:48 PM)

I got a few good days off so I am spending the time to play along with all the challenges. So far, they are way cool and I hope to get a whole box ready to go out in the next 2 weeks. Happy Birthday OWH!!!

Yolanda  – (September 4, 2011 at 7:45 PM)

Thanks for putting the master list here! Maybe in a few days I'll be caught up and can start playing.

Susan  – (September 5, 2011 at 6:15 AM)

Is this a new blog, or a web site? I feel a bit lost. LOL
    Susan

Operation Write Home  – (September 5, 2011 at 7:35 AM)

Same blog - we had to try to fix things in the code because Blogger blew up our template; this one only partially works. Agh, html. If only there were more hours in the day to fix things.

Paula S.  – (September 5, 2011 at 8:22 AM)

It's great to have the entire list in one place... makes it quick and easy to check in and to figure out if you've missed anything.

Just A Pac Rat  – (September 6, 2011 at 7:54 AM)

Love the master list in one spot. Had a great weekend at a cabin with no INTERNET so will start on the challenges tonight after work. TFS

Ann  – (September 6, 2011 at 11:28 AM)

I, too, love this masterlist list all in one spot. So far, I've been able to play along!

Kate  – (September 7, 2011 at 4:14 PM)

Oh, have mercy! This was a bad time for my computer to give out. Am just catching up on things. I see I have quite a bit of catching up to do in challenges as well!

Jeremy and Samantha  – (September 7, 2011 at 10:27 PM)

I love the master list and hope I get to play along with some of the challenges this month and especially this weekend. Thank you all for the hard work that you put in.

Marci  – (September 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM)

Happy Birthday OWH! I didn't realize we had the same birthday, aren't we special ;)

Jeanne J  – (September 21, 2011 at 1:30 PM)

I miss the old blog style. It seems like there are so many posts and so many contests going on at the same time I don't know where to begin. When I post a link to one of my cards I'm not getting any viewers - they probably don't want to go back to the older posts.

Barb's Boys Inspired  – (September 25, 2011 at 10:57 AM)

Some of us can only play on the weekend and it's hard to know which challenges are still accepting entries...I'd love to play them all, but don't have the time! It sure would be nice to have a date on each challenge...some of them (Bo Bunny) don't have a link to post to...

I sure am loving the inspiration though!

ThePurplePlace  – (September 30, 2011 at 12:09 PM)

Hi Everyone -- Thanks for a wonderful month of fun and inspiration.

I want to invite you all over to my BLOG today to see the pics of package/cards that are all set to go!! :)

(52)new cards in a variety of themes, all stamped and tucked shipping out to Dixie tomorrow.

PLEASE be sure to check out my BLOG CANDY too!!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

Terry Duncan  – (September 30, 2011 at 12:41 PM)

I have made over 500 cards with my group of cardmakers to donate through a near-by scrapbooking store, but I've never been to this site before. I'm so glad I found it because we can use the challenges to make many more!
    Thank you for doing what you do for our troops!
    Terry