Stampers Best - some changes

Hello stampers! Sandy here...we've got some changes goin' on (what ever stays still around here? ha!)

Stampers Best, the fabbbbulous company that makes and donates our OWH freebie stamps for the backs of our cards, is no longer offering the custom stamps. I know, I know, but there weren't enough being ordered to make it worth the efforts. That was a lot of work for them! However...there are even more fun things in store!

A set of OWH red rubber stamps that you can use with any crafting inks and be all matchy matchy with your papers! Only $12, and these come on cling mount and cut-out, ready to use, along with a free bonus stamp! (Tip: Dedicate one to white ink, one to black ink...and then you can be lazy like me and not wash them! lol! -Sandy)

If you missed out on the chance to get a custom one made...you can always stamp your name (or name/email) below the OWH stamp, or make labels with both on it - or go to your local office supply store and they can make you a self-inking one with your own artwork/verbage.

Plus - for every one of the Bald Eagle and Old Glory stamps purchased, Stampers Best donates $1.00 to OWH! These are perfect for OWH! Check out this gorgeous card made by Lisa with the eagle:

And a totally random fun tip:
I knew Lisa had posted a couple cards with this beautiful eagle. Rather than scrolling through her blog, I typed in her blog name, http://www.stampingwithamission.blogspot.com , and added /view/flipcard to the end of it. You can do this with any blogspot blog - and see quick thumbnails to find something you knew you saw in the past. Go ahead and try it! (Note: some browsers can't view the flipcard, especially if they are old versions. Try a different one if you don't end up seeing hundreds of thumbnails when  you click on one of these:

Lisa's blog viewed as a "flipcard":

Stars and Stamps, viewed as a "flipcard":

airbornewife  – (August 29, 2011 at 12:39 PM)
This comment has been removed by the author.
airbornewife  – (August 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM)

If you use code: poconopam you can get 10% off your first order. I seen this on a youtube video and I used it on my order and it worked.. yeah! ~ Pam

Kris Whittaker –   – (August 29, 2011 at 3:57 PM)

So glad I got my custom stamp when I first started! The new ones they are offering are cool though. The flipcard doesn't seem to work with my browser, which is the latest updated version of Mozilla Firefox. But thanks for the info, Sandy!

Carol L  – (August 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM)

I remember when Linda entered her card on my blog using this image for a hop we had recently! I flipped for the card and still enjoyed seeing it a 2nd time! Thanks for sharing it, and this great little search tool! Linda's blog link works, but the S&S link didn't work for me.

Operation Write Home  – (August 29, 2011 at 4:46 PM)

Oops! I goofed up the url - it should work now!

Brenda  – (August 29, 2011 at 6:27 PM)

Lisa, what a beautiful card! I absolutely love it!

Sherry Hickey  – (August 29, 2011 at 8:12 PM)

Stunning eagle card, Lisa; and Sandy the flipcard is so much fun! I just went back and viewed all my own cards, hehe! Thanks for keeping us up on all the latest gadgets.

Just A Pac Rat  – (August 30, 2011 at 7:46 AM)

I have all the new browsers on my computer and can't get either of these links or any /view/flipcard extension to work.

Any suggestions?