Inchies...

Thanks for a great challenge last week, your Thinking of You cards were wonderful!
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration –

This week we challenge you to make cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones using “Inchies”.   Our challenge comes to you courtesy of our sample card maker today, Lisa!    Lisa wants us to make our cards using one inch squares, well maybe not exactly…  You’ll see what I mean when you see her cards, I promise!  I can’t wait to see your card creations!

As you know our sample card maker this week is Lisa, see more of her fabulous art work please visit her blog Stamping With A Mission.

I think you'll have the idea now.
Thank you Lisa for sharing your awesome creativity with us!

To play along in this week's challenge, simply upload a project using this week's challenge to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post.  And remember, you may use this challenge at any time.  Feel free to re-post the challenge on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

Lisa also has a little blog candy for this challenge!
Each entry for our challenge will have a chance to win!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants.  Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project.  An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected.  If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

Linda  – (August 17, 2011 at 5:06 AM)

Great samples! I cannot wait to case the second one!

Yolanda  – (August 17, 2011 at 5:20 AM)

Okay--this is the new pinwheel!! Can't wait to get home from work and play with this challenge.

Donna Hanley  – (August 17, 2011 at 5:29 AM)

Both of these cards are great. I adore the fish card and also love the flowers card. Both unique and beautiful in their own right. Thank you for sharing.

Country Wings in Phoenix  – (August 17, 2011 at 6:15 AM)

Good Morning Jan Sweetie...
What a gorgeous share this morning. I love both cards, but those fish, just stole my heart. Daddy loves fish, and his birthday is the end of the month. You have inspired me sweet friend. Thank you for the gorgeous share.

Please stop by my blog and leave a comment. We are having Miracle Makeover and it ends tomorrow August 18th. Guidepost Magazine and Design Gives Back will donate 1.00 for every comment left on my blog. (I am one of the hosting sites.) We are trying to raise funds for the next Miracle Makeover, and you just have to meet Charlie and his family. Charlie is this years makeover, he is 8 years old, and has cancer. He will just melt your heart. Hope to see you stop by. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

Paula S.  – (August 17, 2011 at 12:03 PM)

Two really great sample cards Lisa! I've seen the inchies stamps out in stores but have never bought any. These samples help me to see the concept in a whole new light. I can't wait for a chance to look through my stamps and consider which ones could be cropped into little 1" works of art and how they might be combined into a layout.

Jennifer  – (August 17, 2011 at 5:58 PM)

love these cards...the first one is soooo cute!! Know I wish I would have ordered that sq punch :)

Operation Write Home  – (August 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM)

I recall a sketch that I think is perfect for inchies - that one with the 9 blocks! Can't wait to play. Great samples, Lisa!

Just A Pac Rat  – (August 18, 2011 at 7:51 AM)

Love the inches idea. As I have lots of little stickers and making little squares are perfect for them. Now to find several sketches to use them with! TFS

circlebenterprises.com

Samantha  – (August 19, 2011 at 11:05 AM)

Love inchies!! Thanks for inspiring me to make some cards!!

Hushgirl@  – (August 19, 2011 at 7:10 PM)

This is the first time I have entered a challenge & the first time I have used inchies! Thanks for helping me expand my card making skills.