Featured Cardmaker: Cindy E., El Cajon, CA

Hello everyone! This week I'm excited to introduce you all to Cindy and to be able to share some of her beautiful cards. Cindy is a StampinUp demo and blogs regularly at Heart's Delight Cards. Of course you can leave her some love at the end of this post but be sure to pop on over to her blog for lots more of her inspiring work.

How long have you been stamping?
My BFF got me hooked about three years ago. I still don't know whether to credit her, or blame her, lol.

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp/craft? Craft room! It helps being an "empty nester"...I have a whole room all to myself!!! And, at the rate I'm going, I'm going to need another room before too long.

What are your favorite stamp/craft products?
Well, as a Stampin' Up! demo, I love all things Stampin' Up! of course. I'm particularly fond of embossing folders, and the Designer Series Paper coordinates so well with the colored cardstock that it's hard to go wrong! The colors are all so yummy!

It changes all the time! Right now I'm loving the inlaid embossing technique - you can get so many different looks with it.

That's another thing that always changes. I think this is more season-related for me. After the holidays, I'm ready for bright, fresh spring/summer colors. And just about the time I'm getting bored with them, the new autumn colors are out, and they become my new favorites. As you can see, it's constantly changing!

You know, I'm not really sure about that. I'm fairly sure I saw it on someone's blog, clicked to get more information, and immediately wanted to join in.

My father is retired military, and my husband is a veteran, as well. I know first hand the sacrifices the families make, along with their deployed loved ones. It makes me feel good that, in some small way, I can help keep families in touch. I wish I had the time and $$ to do much more!!!

Donna Hanley  – (August 19, 2011 at 2:58 AM)

Cindy, All really great cards. I can't pick a favorite. I also was a SU demo. It was fun while I was doing it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards with us.

Linda  – (August 19, 2011 at 4:43 AM)

Wonderful cards! The yellow hello is my favorite because how you incorporated the sentiment into the image is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

Barb  – (August 19, 2011 at 5:17 AM)

Being the BFF that got Cindy's mojo flowing, I just have to say how proud I am of her. Cindy, your talents are many...these beautiful cards are just one. Your love for your friends, family, country and the men and women who serve us is what makes you the very special person you are. Thank you so much for being who you are! BFF

Jen  – (August 19, 2011 at 5:48 AM)

Your cards are all amazing!! Off to visit your blog!

Holly/Rubber Redneck  – (August 19, 2011 at 6:24 AM)

All your cards are awesome!! I love them!

Anonymous –   – (August 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM)

Beautiful cards! Love the yellow hello. Pat K.

Paula S.  – (August 19, 2011 at 3:03 PM)

This is a gorgeous group of cards Cindy. My favorite if you forced me to choose that is, would be the first one. I love the striking black and white with the bold color. I always enjoy visiting your blog for inspiration and I am glad to be able to have you share your cards here on the S&S blog this week. Thanks for being a part of the OWH family!

Carol L  – (August 19, 2011 at 5:02 PM)

Your cards are all so pretty, and I just love love love the last one with all the yellow flowers! It's nice to get to know you a little better!

Lindsay M.  – (August 19, 2011 at 6:59 PM)

Whoa! Gorgeous cards!!!! You are super talented!!! I love them all!! Will be checking out your blog now!! Can't wait to see it!!! Wonderful work!!!!

Christine from FL  – (August 19, 2011 at 7:07 PM)

What beautiful cards! I really like the yellow "hello" card

Yolanda  – (August 19, 2011 at 7:26 PM)

That Hello card is fabulous!

Laurie R  – (August 19, 2011 at 8:43 PM)

What great cards! I love SU myself, and you have some really pretty cards. I may need to get that hello stamp quick while it's still available in the mini! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

ThePurplePlace  – (August 20, 2011 at 8:57 AM)

Wonderful cards ! Congratulations on being featured and thank you for making all these awesome cards for OWH!

I'm sure they are well received by all! :)

Lis

Just A Pac Rat  – (August 22, 2011 at 7:25 AM)

Wonderful cards, thanks for sharing your talent with OWH!

circlebenterprises.com