Water

What a fun challenge last week, your Cards 4 Kids were so fun!
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration –

This week we challenge you to make cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones using a “Water” theme.   I can’t wait to see your interpretation of this challenge!

Our sample card maker this week is Nana Connie, to see more of her fabulous art work please visit her blog Grammy’s Attic.

Thank you Nana Connie for sharing your awesome creativity with us!

We also have a prize sponsor for this challenge!  One lucky card maker will win a one year subscription to the online magazine Through The Craftroom Door!  Please limit your entries this week to 2 so everyone has a chance to win this fabulous prize.

To play along in this week's challenge, simply upload a project using this week's challenge to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post.  And remember, you may use this challenge at any time.  Feel free to re-post the challenge on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants.  Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project.  An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected.  If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.
INLINKZ

jimlynn  – (July 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM)

Outstanding card with a beautiful image!
Lynn

Carol L  – (July 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM)

Wow Connie, your card is gorgeous with all that cool water! Beautifully done!!

ThePurplePlace  – (July 27, 2011 at 7:54 AM)

Lovely...the blues are gorgeous!

Jan Hunnicutt  – (July 27, 2011 at 8:02 AM)

Thank you Connie for being our sample card maker this week, your card is fabulous!

Nana Connie  – (July 27, 2011 at 8:11 AM)

Thanks to all who are leaving me encouraging comments on my card. Makes me feel good. :-) So, may I ask a favor? If you'd stop by my blog posting and then click one the link for The Kitchen Table Crafter (the wonderful lady who created the seagull image just for my card), I'd really appreciate it. If you left a comment for her, thanking her for her time and effort, that would be doubly great. :-) She's a fantastic artist and deserves some credit. Thanks so much! NanaConnie

Kathryn  – (July 28, 2011 at 7:34 AM)

Dear Connie,
Thank you for using my sketch for your lovely card! I never would have thought to paper piece it but you have done a really beautiful job!

Have a great day,
--Kathryn

Nana Connie  – (July 28, 2011 at 9:57 AM)

Hey, everyone, please note that Kathryn, the artist who drew the seagull sketch for me, has posted her own card using her sketch! Incredible card she's made. It's at #12 !! Go look!!

Tammy  – (July 30, 2011 at 6:01 AM)

Beautiful sample card!! I love that image!

Sandy  – (August 1, 2011 at 7:57 AM)

I just love that image...beautiful sample card!

Nana Connie  – (August 2, 2011 at 6:18 AM)

An update for those of you who fell in love with the seagull image on my card. Kathryn (the artist who drew it) is making it available today. Check it out on her blog at this posting: http://kitchentablecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/08/free-digi-sketch-connies-seagull.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheKitchenTableCrafter+%28The+Kitchen+Table+Crafter%29