Featured Cardmaker: Ann C., Bonney Lake, WA

This week I'd like to introduce Ann from Bonney Lake, WA. I think you will be as inspired as I am by her beautiful work. Ann does not have a blog so be sure to say hello and leave your comments for her here on this post.

How long have you been stamping?  I started last summer, 2010.

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp/craft?
I have a long table set up in an extra bedroom. I am married and we are both retired. Am also an ex Oregonian who moved up here 3 years ago to be close to my grandbabies. I love spending time with them during the day and love doing my card making in the evenings.

What are your favorite stamp/craft products?
I don't have a favorite as of yet since I am still very new at this. I discover new stuff all the time that I "just have to try".

I really enjoy using my Cuttlebug for embossing.

I try to use different color combinations but if I am in need of mojo, I seem to like black, white, red, yellow combinations.

I heard about OWH through a card maker magazine.

I have always felt that I need to give something back. OWH is a great way for me to do that.

Jean B in PA –   – (July 22, 2011 at 4:57 AM)

Thanks, Ann, for sharing your cards. I really like the Miss You card and the pink and black general one. They look doable to me! Also the Just a Note, once I get the border punches I have ordered.

Linda  – (July 22, 2011 at 5:33 AM)

Way to go Ann! Really like the dog on the tractor card. Where is that image from? Thanks for sharing your talents!

eponinekc  – (July 22, 2011 at 7:03 AM)

Love your style! I really like the black and pink one. I think I'll have to try that one myself.

Jen  – (July 22, 2011 at 7:50 AM)

I love your cards, can't pick one that's my favorite! ;) great work!

Sherry Hickey  – (July 22, 2011 at 7:53 AM)

Ann, your cards are beautiful! They are most definitely CASE-able. So nice to meet you!

Ann  – (July 22, 2011 at 8:26 AM)

Great cards! I really like the miss you card, so simple yet elegant.

Ann K, Seattle

Paula S.  – (July 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM)

Beautiful cards Ann! You have a wonderful CAS style. It's hard to choose a favorite but the coloring job on Sandy's digi is fantastic and I love how you framed it with the black and green. Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creativity with everyone this week.

StampTramps  – (July 22, 2011 at 11:27 AM)

It's hard to believe you've only been making cards for a year! You've got a lot of natural talent!
Thanks for sharing your story.

Dixie Cochran  – (July 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM)

Beautiful cards, Ann! Lots of ideas!

One Scrappy Gal  – (July 22, 2011 at 2:44 PM)

Your cards are indeed beautiful! I especially like the Black-eyed Susan and the mouse. What a cutie he is!

Anonymous –   – (July 22, 2011 at 3:05 PM)

I love your cards! Just a note would probably be my favorite, but hard to choose. I'll be CASingyou for sure. Pat K.

Kathryn  – (July 22, 2011 at 3:53 PM)

Ann, these cards are great. As others have said, it's hard to believe you've only been at this a year. The miss you card is my favorite. I just love the two little sheets of paper peeking up from behind the flower.

Susan  – (July 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM)

beautiful cards!! looks like you've been card making for longer than a year :)

Lori –   – (July 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM)

Very nice, I especially like the Miss You card. It looks like a great way to use scraps. I think I may try it tonight.

Carol L  – (July 22, 2011 at 4:54 PM)

You seem to have fallen into this cardmaking hobby with ease! Your cards are all fabulous, but I'm partial to the first one as that's one of my favorite digi images that Sandy created! Beautiful work!

ThePurplePlace  – (July 23, 2011 at 7:00 AM)

Ann,
Your cards are all gorgeous...I am especially drawn to the black and white and your 'Just a Note', with Damask and blue is my favorite!!

You would never know you just started card-making, you're a natural! :)

pennyd  – (July 23, 2011 at 7:03 AM)

All your cards are wonderful, Ann! I'm sure they bring a smile to the face of whoever receives them! Your kids vary from elegant to fun - I love them. Please start a blog so we can see more.

Sue  – (July 23, 2011 at 8:25 AM)

Ann, Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations. I love all of them - but especially the tractor. Here in Indiana I see one every 1/2 mile, but not as cute as that one. I like your color blending -- the black and white are dramatic AND cheerful. Have a wonderful summer and I look forward to visiting your url often.
Sue
suescraftymess

Sylvia/Georgia –   – (July 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM)

Ann, I love your work! Look forward to seeing more of it. The first one I am going to CASE is the "Miss You" card.

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2011 at 1:43 PM)

Ann,
I love your cards!! Could you tell me where you got the tractor stamp? I am looking for some farm stamps as my son farms and I like to make farm pages to granddaughters' scrapbook pages.
Thanks Deb

Just A Pac Rat  – (July 25, 2011 at 9:44 AM)

Beautiful cards and great talent. Thanks for sharing it with OWH!

circlebenterprises.com

Jody @Treasured Times Stamps  – (July 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM)

Lovely cards! I live in Bonney Lake, WA too! Nice to meet you Ann!