>> Sunday, July 3, 2011 – Holiday Challenge
Goooooood morning! Are you ready for another day of inspiration? This is a new type of party, it's like a hop...but not a hop. It's like one of our Facebook parties...but not one. Here's how it works:
Every 2 hours we'll provide a link to a blogger who's got a challenge ready for you. They'll have a sample card along with instructions for the challenge, and some of them even have candy! And we'll draw 5 random winners from all entries in all challenges to win one of our brand new OWH embroidered patches!
Unless the blogger says otherwise, challenges are probably open til Monday night - but see their blog for details. In any case you can join the challenges and link up anytime over the next month! :) The OWH prizes will be picked from all entries by Monday at 11:59pm pacific time.
Later on we'll also announce the winners of the Second Million Challenge...don't forget to check out the July Challenge - Beat the Heat! And now....today's party.....!!!!
This morning's first challenge, number nine in the weekend series, is called Easy as 1, 2, 3 - check it out at Patricia's blog, Thinking of Inking!
Here's the list of challenges from yesterday:
- Camouflage at Brenda's Stamping Corner
- There's Something Fishy Going On at Two Paw Prints
- Tie a Yellow Ribbon at Tinkerin in Ink
- What Does Freedom Mean To You at Our Little Inspirations
- Vintage at Holley's Hobbies
- Howl at the Moon at Petunia's Paper Passion
- Subway Art Summer Memories at Essence of Paper
- Photo Inspiration at Scrappily Ever After