Sketch Challenge #75

It's Sunday! That means it's time for another sketch challenge! I think y'all will like this one, it's great for using up scraps - if you're like me, you've got plenty of those.

For our new folks, a couple of quick tips: all OWH sketches are designed to be an A2 sized card ( 4.25 x 5.5 inches), and the sketch is just a jumping-off point - please feel free to adjust it as your creativity guides you!

Our sample this week was created by Cindy of Cindy's Card Co. Be sure and visit her blog to see more of her cute work. Thanks for the adorable sample card, Cindy!

Ok, cardmakers, get your scraps box out and get some cute cards going! Don't forget to link them up here when you are done so we can all see!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave the link to that entry using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Paper Therapy Ponderings  – (June 26, 2011 at 4:16 AM)

looks like a fun sketch but I bet it could actually be hard also. Thanks Cindy for the great card.

Barb Housner

Linda  – (June 26, 2011 at 5:23 AM)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda  – (June 26, 2011 at 5:24 AM)

Cindy-Your card is totally delish! Thanks for the inspiration!

ThePurplePlace  – (June 26, 2011 at 2:31 PM)

Thanks for a wonderful idea! I love the sketches and this is another one that is perfect for using scraps!!

Now if I could ONLY learn how to tie bows as well as you all did, I'd be a happy camper!!

:) Lisa

Just A Pac Rat  – (June 27, 2011 at 7:51 AM)

Wow, this is the perfect sketch just in time. I have a couple hundred 1" strips of 6 different colors from a project I was doing over the weekend. I was going to throw them all away, but just couldn't. Now I know why, LOL!

Off to make several cards!

circlebenterprises.com

DeAnna Goen  – (June 27, 2011 at 5:44 PM)

I think I will use this sketch alot at Christmas time.

Also, I just found several DCWV mat stacks in my stash. A friend split them with me several years ago, so I have like one or two sheets of each paper. This will be a great way to use these as well.