Featured Cardmaker: Nancy W., Belleville, MI

Happy Friday Everyone! This week I'd like you to meet Nancy from Belleville, MI.  Nancy doesn't have a blog so be sure to leave her some love in the comments section at the end of this post.

How long have you been stamping? 8 years

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp/craft?
Yes one of our spare rooms is my scrapping/card making craft room. I love being in my haven!!

What are your favorite stamp/craft products?
I enjoy using stampin up and close to my heart products.  I especially like SU's cardstock.

Not really, I just love to create all different types, mixing and matching.

I love to mix and match all colors.

From my buddy Rhonda, who helps make these cards too.

First of all, I thoroughly enjoy volunteering for things. I have been involved in making quilts for Haiti through Lutheran World Relief and Lil Dresses for Africa  But once I heard about "OWH" I couldn't resist doing this for our very special heroes.  The wonderful people who keep us and our loved ones safe and able to have peaceful rests at night. Each card I make I try to make it extra special for our heroes, because they are so special.  I love creating cards and when I make them for the heroes I always think of their loved ones that will be receiving them.  What a very special way to thank our troops for the great jobs they are doing.

Yolanda  – (June 10, 2011 at 4:44 AM)

That present and candles cards are brilliant uses of scrap pieces!!

Donna Hanley  – (June 10, 2011 at 4:53 AM)

Nancy your cards are all beautiful. I love the way you made the hearts into flames, What a terrific idea. Each of your cards will bring a big smile to some recipient's face, I'm sure. Thank you for doing all the work you do for so many. We are very lucky to have you as a card maker.

Susan  – (June 10, 2011 at 5:22 AM)

Great cards. Love the "heart flames" - very clever.

Dawn  – (June 10, 2011 at 5:54 AM)

love the cake card. Whoop whoop...way to go!

Linda  – (June 10, 2011 at 6:02 AM)

The hearts "a"flame are great and I will need to case that idea! The thinking of you card is soooo sweet and definitely my fav!

Paula S.  – (June 10, 2011 at 6:21 AM)

These cards are all great Nancy! I predict that our shippers are going to be seeing a lof of cards (including some from me) with candles & gift boxes made from paper scraps. Very creative and clever! Thanks for being a part of the OWH family.

Nancy F. –   – (June 10, 2011 at 6:42 AM)

What an awesome group of cards! I have been teaching my sister card making and I see several here that we can case for her to start with! Thank you for the inspiration! ( I love your upside down heart flames also.)

Anonymous –   – (June 10, 2011 at 7:47 AM)

Beautiful cards. I liked them all...never thought of turning a heart upside down, but my fave is the last one... Pat K.redayele

Lee Mae  – (June 10, 2011 at 8:17 AM)

All of your cards are lovely. I especially like the first one and the one with the presents.
Definitely going to copy those ideas!

Ann  – (June 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM)

I love your cards, thanks for sharing them. I will keep the candle and present ideas in mind.

Ann K
Seattle

Nancy  – (June 10, 2011 at 2:03 PM)

From one Nancy to another....super job on your cards! I just love the candle and the present cards. Love your style and the colors you use. You really need to start a blog...I would definitely subscribe.

artnsoul  – (June 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM)

Love your cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

Sherry Hickey  – (June 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM)

Hello Nancy! So nice to "meet" you and hear about your cardmaking journey! Your cards give us all so many great ideas! Love them!!

Julia  – (June 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM)

Great Cards Nancy!

I love the flame idea and have to admit Stampin Up is to blame for my card making disorder. Thanks for sharing your world, looking forward to seeing mmore.

Julia

ThePurplePlace  – (June 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM)

All of your cards are wonderful! Thanks for much for sharing them with use!! :)

Keep up the great work and Happy Stamping!!

Carol L  – (June 10, 2011 at 6:58 PM)

Your cards are so cute Nancy, and it's great getting to know a little about you. I love how you used scraps to create those cute wrapped gifts! That's SO clever and a wonderful way to use scraps! It's so nice to have you volunteering to create cards for OWH like the rest of us :)

Sarah  – (June 10, 2011 at 7:35 PM)

Gorgeous cards :) How fun are your candles and flames! Great work!

Linda Grady –   – (June 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM)

Hi "neighbor". Love all your cards. I can tell you put a lot of effort into your cards; they will be appreciated. Waving from Ypsilanti.

Just A Pac Rat  – (June 20, 2011 at 9:59 AM)

Wow, some really great cards! Especially love the candle one, so I can use up some more scraps. TFS

circlebenterprises.com