Sketch Challenge #69

WOW! We hit ONE MILLION CARDS sent to our troops this week! Isn't that incredible!?

I was proud to see that the one millionth card was made with one of our sketches! Number 67 to be exact. Way to use a sketch, Seongsook!

Before I give you the sketch, just a quick reminder: have you signed up for the bloghop yet? Better get in there!

Hopefully today's sketch will get us a little further along towards our second million!

This week's samplemaker is the marvelous Brenda. She has a blog called Brenda's Stamping Corner, be sure and go visit to check out more of her work. Thanks for the great samples, Brenda!

Get crafting, cardmakers! Get started on that second million!!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Paper Therapy Ponderings  – (May 15, 2011 at 5:39 AM)

sketch done but you will have to wait until Oldie Moldie Monday to see it.

Barb Housner

Dolores A.  – (May 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM)

This is a great sketch that I can't wait to try out.... and to CASE the terrific examples posted by Brenda. Thanks for the inspiration!

Seongsook Duncan  – (May 15, 2011 at 11:59 AM)

Thanks for the great sketch and for the inspiration.

Nicole  – (May 16, 2011 at 8:29 AM)

Another great sketch! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Susan  – (May 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM)

Again congrats on 1 million cards, I am happy and proud to be a part of it. It is the very least I can do for our heroes. I am surrounded by Veterans in my family, both alive and passed on. My Dad was in WWII. so to me this is very important.

I love this sketch and will be creating a card for it. Great job by the DT!!
Susan

cinmfoster  – (May 19, 2011 at 7:18 AM)

Thanks for the sketch and congratulations on the million cards.