Dimensional Ruffle Card tutorial - live tomorrow

If you're around this Saturday (tomorrow!) for a little while, Sandy will be doing a live tutorial on making Dimensional Ruffle cards! The tutorial will take place on uStream, on oue 2nd show channel (here) at 11am Pacific time. *See video below!

We'll explore making ruffle cards with a single color or multiples, techniques for aligning the border punched pieces, as well as options for those without border punches.

If you'd like to follow along and make a card yourself, supplies needed will be:

• Paper cutter
  • A border punch (most designs work)
  • Sheet of cardstock
  • Patterned paper (can be scraps 4x2 or larger)
  • Ribbon, sentiment/image/stickers to embellish
  • Adhesive - both thin dimensional adhesive and tape runner or ATG (this won't work with gluestick)
Hope you can join us - the tutorial will be recorded, and we'll add the video to this post, along with an InLinkz widget so you can share your creations!

Krysta  – (April 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM)

This is a super cute card, simple yet very eye catching. TFS, Cheers Krysta :)

Nancy Keller  – (April 30, 2011 at 9:28 PM)

A neat thing about the latest ustream update is that I have been able to keep up with the latest recordings via my iPod. . . I spent today catching up on them (much to hubby's chagrin) while he was watching nascar. :D I love these, and I love this tutorial! I'll have to give it a go tomorrow. Thanks Sandy!!

Kimberley Martini Young –   – (May 1, 2011 at 6:19 AM)

Would it be at all possible to post the sample cards that you had in the show? I am interested in the yellow one that did not use a punch as I am wanting to CASE that one. Keep up the awesome work.

Samantha  – (May 1, 2011 at 11:04 AM)

Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial! I absolutely love how easy it is!

Susan  – (May 31, 2011 at 5:12 PM)

have of the video screen is covered up with a nikon ad. can you ship this to Utube, so the screen can be enlarged?
you really can not see anything with this ad totally taking up half the window.

Thanks, Susan

Yesterday's Echo Scrapbooks  – (June 3, 2011 at 6:08 PM)

Are the instructions for this written out somewhere? I've tried 3 separate times to watch this video. If anything at all loads, it's only the ad at the beginning. The actual video never loads. :(

Redonna  – (June 15, 2011 at 5:18 PM)

I was slow on the response, but I really enjoyed making five cards with this technique today. TFS!

Donna Ellis  – (August 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM)

How gorgeous these cards are! I am your newest follower both Google and Bloglovin hugs, de