S&S Sketch Challenge #60

Okay Cardmakers, this week's sketch is a little tricky, I think. But y'all never fail to impress me with your creativity and talent, so I can't wait to see what comes from this one!

Here it is:

We have a super hardworking samplemaker this week, folks, the lovely Denise made a bunch of cards from this sketch! She doesn't have a blog, but she does have a great card set on Flickr so go check them out and leave her some love here or there. Thanks so much for the great samples, Denise!!

Isn't that Tic Tac Toe concept so cute?

Okay, crafters, get out your inchie stamps! Or make a faux tile card! Nine little embellies! Go crazy! Well, okay, not too crazy, LOL!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

- - Sheryl - -  – (March 13, 2011 at 5:25 AM)

this looks fun! I have a 1" punch so this will help. thanks

Wendy  – (March 13, 2011 at 5:53 AM)

I can't wait to do this week's challenge! I have so many ideas floating around in my head! Unfortunately I'm on a plane heading west with no craft supplies! RRRGH

emarci  – (March 13, 2011 at 7:36 AM)

This just might be my first ever online challenge! I love this sketch. Denise, your cards are beautiful-are you sure you are a beginner???

Dolores A.  – (March 13, 2011 at 9:34 AM)

Great sketch to try and use up all those itty bitty pieces!
Your card samples are just great..
thanks for sharing this with us.

airbornewife  – (March 13, 2011 at 9:36 AM)

Great sketch layout... funny thing is that I have been saving strips from the cards I made this week, of the pattern paper and last night I was going to find a sketch that used small squares or strips, guess I don't need to look for one now. thanks for posting, Pam

Karen Howard  – (March 13, 2011 at 10:20 AM)

Another great sketch challenge!!! I have a card in pieces on my craft table using sketch 59 so I'm a little behind but still very inspired by the sketches and all the creativity! If you have a need for volunteers I'd love to make a sample card for an upcoming sketch challenge! Hugs, Karen

Kath  – (March 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM)

I knew I wanted to use those brads on a card. Now I just have to figure out how to keep the little squares straight - a glue dot doesn't seem to hold them in line.

Kath  – (March 13, 2011 at 11:03 AM)

Nancy and Donna, now that I've posted mine, I see yours and love them so much more! Great jobs!

Cindy O  – (March 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM)

I had fun with this sketch. Thank you Denise, for the great samples, all so different from each other! My favorite is the first one, very simple, but very interesting to look at, with those lush colors and the beautiful pattern of branches.

Carol L  – (March 13, 2011 at 12:58 PM)

What a great sketch, and Denise - your cards are awesome! I just love the tic-tac-toe theme!! TOO cute!

ThePurplePlace  – (March 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM)

Another fun sketch and a perfect way to use up some scraps!

Have fun!! :)

Lis

Paula S.  – (March 13, 2011 at 6:44 PM)

The Tic-tac-toe concept is great! What a fantastic way to incorporate the grid in one whole piece. Nice samples Denise!

Jen  – (March 13, 2011 at 7:11 PM)

Ooh, this one was a challenge! No better way to grow than to stretch yourself, right? Love Denise's samples - those are fab!

MizDenise  – (March 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM)

Thanks for all your encouraging comments! I had a great time trying to see how many ways I could interpret the challenge! I've been watching and learning from all your creativity for some time now - thanks for sharing and teaching us your tips and tricks!

Nancy –   – (March 15, 2011 at 2:49 AM)

Great sketch!! I love how I found a use for the little scraps that I just couldn't throw away.

Gisèle  – (March 16, 2011 at 4:15 PM)

This has to be one of my favourite types of sketch. I love how the cards come out so 'neat and tidy'. There are some absolutely stunning cards in the entries so far. Thanks!

Just A Pac Rat  – (March 19, 2011 at 5:49 PM)

Yipee! I got this done, just in time! It's my Grand-daughters birthday but I still made 9 cards for OWH while she was sleeping. Turned this one on its side but it is my favorite of the 3 sketches I used.

Thanks for the inspiration!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com