OWH Episode 5!

We've had 5 episodes of our regular tv show....in addition to specials and tutorials! Hope you all are enjoying them!

AllisonG  – (March 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM)

Oh my gosh! I missed being live to watch the show tonight. How the heck did that happen? I forgot to set a reminder on my calendar on my phone! Old age is really setting in!!!!! :-( I'll have to watch the recording which while good is nothing like being live and chatting.

Dixie Cochran  – (March 31, 2011 at 10:54 PM)

Another fun episode. It was fun!

Anonymous –   – (April 1, 2011 at 6:42 AM)

Thanks so much for another fantastic episode! This is wonderful!! Keep up the great work. I still can't sign in at all, but I'm here, lurking silently in the shadows, every week.

Paula S.  – (April 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM)

Sadly my connection appears to be just too slow to let me watch OWHtv but this "stump Sandy' card is beautiful! I love that lacy border.

Hannah. F  – (April 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM)

I Love these shows! thanks so much again, I mailed out some paper for the "stumped" Sandy segement this afternoon. Hope you can find a way to use it Sandy!

Anonymous –   – (April 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM)

Great show last night. Sandy you looked like you were feeling much better! I loved the way you made cards with the Green Stack paper. I have the 8x8 of that paper and have no clue how to use it. Next week let the camera pan the room. Show us your "stuff". Pat K

Amy Macak  – (April 1, 2011 at 11:10 AM)

It was a great show last night! I too am having trouble signing in, but love to watch. Absolutely love what you did with the card--no stumping going on this week.

ThePurplePlace  – (April 1, 2011 at 2:56 PM)

A fun new episode!

I think the card you made is fabulous and I'm so impressed at how fast you are!

Perfect :)

Lisa

Yolanda  – (April 2, 2011 at 9:54 AM)

I have to say that I am amazed that card came out beautifully. I didn't think those papers were going to work at all. The "quilting" is fabulous and that ribbon ties the colors together nicely.