"On The Farm" MWT Challenge

It was so fun seeing everyone’s Cards 4 Kids, what an awesome turnout we had, thanks for playing along last week!

Our challenge this week is “On The Farm”  We challenge you to make cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones using a “farm” theme.   We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!

I'm excited to tell you we have a prize sponsor this week!

We will be drawing a winner for a fabulous prize package offered by Jodie at Bug A Boo Stamps.  You will have until 10:00 PM MST February 8, 2011 to get your "On The Farm" entries in.  A winner will be announced at the beginning of our next Midweek Throwdown challenge Wednesday, February 9, 2011.

Here's the fabulous prize package!

Our sample cards this week were made by Lisa, Dee & Tammy.  I put links in their names under their cards so can visit their blogs and leave them some love.

Thank you ladies for sharing your awesome creativity with us!

To play along in this week's  challenge, simply upload a project using this week's challenge to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post.  And remember, you may use this challenge at any time.  Feel free to re-post the challenge on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We  encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants.  Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project.  An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected.  If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

Paper Therapy Ponderings  – (February 2, 2011 at 5:41 AM)

cute samples - and boy did you hit my stamps - do you know how many pig stamps I have and of course a few cows being from Wisconsin.

Barb

Jan Hunnicutt  – (February 2, 2011 at 8:39 AM)

How fun! I can't wait to see your cards Barb!

airbornewife  – (February 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM)

What an adorable theme.. I don't think I have any stamps with farm animals on them.. I'm going to have to do some digging to see if I can come up with some.
~ Pam

Carolina Girl (Cely)  – (February 2, 2011 at 3:55 PM)

These are adorable...and I'm a lover of bugaboo stamps....will try to jump on board tomorrow for the challenge. Wonderful cards ladies...thanks so much for the inspiration.

Carol L  – (February 2, 2011 at 6:22 PM)

Great challenge ladies! All the cards are so cute and I wish I could comment on them all, but I'm not big on Facebook, and without an account there, I can't leave comments - sorry ;)

Just A Pac Rat  – (February 3, 2011 at 1:52 PM)

Wow, farm theme! I love it! Great cards so far. Mine will have a horse I think. Hopefully tommorow!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

gbinion  – (February 3, 2011 at 10:49 PM)

These cards, both the samples and the entries, are soooo cute! And wouldn't you know it, I don't have a SINGLE farm animal stamp or sticker!!! Unless I can get to Michael's before the end of the week, I'm gonna have to wait until the next Midweek Throwdown!!!

Cora  – (February 4, 2011 at 1:29 AM)

What a fun theme. I realize I will have only 1 entry for the drawing but I just finished these cute cards so I wanted to show them off.

My name is Julie and I am a paper addict.  – (February 4, 2011 at 9:52 AM)

What great cards! I don't have much farm theme-ish, but I'll just have to get creative. :)