S&S Sketch Challenge #52

Today's sketch is #52! Do you realize what that means? We've been doing sketches here at OWH Stars & Stamps for an entire year! ... or have we?

Recently, as I was updating the Sketches page, which contains an archive of every sketch, I realized something... there is no sketch 34! Oops! We skipped it!

Today, to celebrate our "one year" of sketches, we're playing catch up and offering you sketch 52 and the mysterious missing sketch 34! And, a chance to win some blog candy!

If you make a card and post it to Inlinkz below, you are entered in the drawing for some fabulous blog candy (pics to come). But wait, there's more! I really want to get 52 Inlinkz cards posted. That would break our current record! If we hit 52 Inlinkz cards posted by midnight Pacific time on next Sunday, Jan 23, then we'll draw a second winner for another fabulous blog candy prize!

Ready to see the sketches?

First, sketch #52:

Our sample for this sketch was made by the amazing Shelly. You can see more of her beautiful work at her blog, Create With Me. Thanks so much, Shelly, for this cute sample!

Next, the myterious missing sketch #34:

For this sketch, note that the heart indicates the embellishment of your choice - it doesn't have to be a heart, of course!

Our sample for this sketch was made by our own tutorials mistress, Kate! You can see more of her work on her blog, Hello From Kate. Thanks for the assist, Kate!

Let's see what you can do, cardmakers, and let's win some cool stuff doing it!!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

SaDeBuque  – (January 16, 2011 at 5:10 AM)

Hey there Miss Sandy and fellow OWHers! just wanted to post on here that there WAS a sketch #34...it was one of the last ones i did WAAAY back in September! just wanted to post the link....i could be wrong, but this is the one i had posted in my blog so i thought i would share :)

Take care,
Sara D ~Cards by Turtle~

Lost in Paper  – (January 16, 2011 at 8:09 AM)

Hmmmm, I am unable to see the inlinkz thingie.... any adivce... someone.... anyone.... LOL!!! ;)

Seongsook Duncan  – (January 16, 2011 at 8:31 AM)

Yes, there was Sketch #34. I made a card with it, too.

Kate  – (January 16, 2011 at 9:22 AM)

Ok, I think the linky thing is fixed now. Give it a try!

Theresa  – (January 16, 2011 at 11:30 AM)

I have a #34 in my list of sketches too. Wasn't that around the Birthday time & there were a couple out of order because one sample had a birthday theme & it was saved for the b'day week?...

Betty  – (January 17, 2011 at 1:41 PM)

I did 2 challenges with this card and for some reason I'm not feeling the LOVE... I like it alright but not loving it.

Carol L  – (January 19, 2011 at 9:39 AM)

I didn't check to see if I'd done a #34 already, but I made another card anyway. It's a great way to add to my next OWH box :) Thanks for a great challenge and for such beautiful inspirational card samples! I'm glad to be joining in again with the challenge!

Bethany  – (January 19, 2011 at 3:24 PM)

Woohoo number 52!!!!!!! I'm so honored :)
I made a card for sketch 34 as well; these were great sketches. Thank you and congrats for meeting the goal.

Jamie  – (January 19, 2011 at 9:35 PM)

YAY. Passed 52! Great job crafters, lol.

Jamie

Just A Pac Rat  – (January 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM)

I made #60 using Sketch #52! Great job to all Card makers as there is some really nice ones in this bunch.

Keep up the great work!