Sunday Sketch Challenge #49

Merry Christmas, cardmakers!

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday. If you can carve out a little time for yourself this week, why not give this sketch a try?

We have two great samples this week that were made for us by the marvelous Seongsook Duncan! Be sure and visit her blog Sea Garden for more of her beautiful work. Thanks for the fantastic samples, Seongsook!

I'm sure you all have tons of great ideas for this sketch, so get started and don't forget to come back here and show us what you did with it!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Joan V  – (December 26, 2010 at 4:48 AM)

Love these cards . Thanks for the inspirations.

Paula  – (December 26, 2010 at 6:01 AM)

Wonderful sample cards Seongsook. Great masculine designs!

Joanne M  – (December 26, 2010 at 8:35 AM)

beautiful cards as always Seongsook

Yolanda  – (December 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM)

Those are fantastic! I'm not sure if the orange and blue is DP or if you embossed it and adhered each strip. If you did, that is amazing.

Wendy  – (December 26, 2010 at 6:47 PM)

I'm soooo hoping to do this week's sketch. It's been too long since I've had a chance to do a sketch and I've missed them! Thank you for the inspiration, Seongsook!

Adele  – (December 26, 2010 at 7:13 PM)

Seongsook always makes the most wonderful cards. She is so talented.

For the rest of us, I have a request. Is it possible to put all the prior sketches in one place? I know you started to do this, but lasts I checked it was way out of date. I try to snag them and save them in a file, but I've managed to miss a lot! Thanks!

Sherry H  – (December 27, 2010 at 7:35 AM)

So glad to return to cardmaking after the Christmas whirlwind; this sketch and Seongsook's sublime creations are great inspiration!!

Gisèle  – (December 29, 2010 at 1:36 PM)

Another superb sketch and the sample cards are just gorgeous. I'm really pleased with my card and I know hubby will be as well. Thanks!

doodlebuddies  – (December 29, 2010 at 7:22 PM)

Wow Girls ! Love the cards the DT came up with. L O V E L Y !!
May you all have a blessed new year with good health and prosperity.
Love
Naush
DoodleBuddies

Our Little Inspirations  – (December 30, 2010 at 7:09 AM)

Seongsook, you've created 2 wonderful masculine cards for this challenge! I love the striped background on both!