S&S Sketch Challenge #39

Welcome to another OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge. Are you ready to stamp? I hope so because this week's sketch has it all... a quick, easy layout, room for your favorite image and even a sentiment... so let's see what you've got!

Today's awesome sample card was created by the wonderful Tina. To see more of her gorgeous artwork, please visit her blog, Live, Love and Stamp. Thank you, Tina, for the beautiful card!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. And remember, you may use this sketch at any time. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project. An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected. If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

Jan Hunnicutt  – (October 17, 2010 at 8:50 AM)

Beautiful sample, wow, love it!! What an awesome sketch too, I can't wait to try it, thanks Karen ;)

Operation Write Home  – (October 17, 2010 at 9:01 AM)

I love the sample too! We get lots of that stamp and sentiment at Easter time but I LOVE seeing it in other colors - its so funny any time of year! :)

ThePurplePlace  – (October 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM)

Thank you for another fabulous sketch and some wonderful inspiration!

You have helped me create another Christmas Card and I still have quite a few more to get done!

Happy Crafting!
Lis

Joanne M –   – (October 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM)

love the colors of the sample card and the paper piecing which is my new favorite technique

Gisèle  – (October 17, 2010 at 7:16 PM)

This was a fabulous sketch. The chicks inspired me to use the reindeer paper and it was so much fun! Thanks!

Gisèle  – (October 17, 2010 at 7:16 PM)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Benton  – (October 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM)

What a great sketch and a darling card!

Paula  – (October 18, 2010 at 2:45 PM)

Adorable sample card Tina! The expression on their faces is sure to bring a smile to whoever gets this card. Great!

Nicole  – (October 19, 2010 at 5:13 AM)

Great layout and sample! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

snehal watwe welde  – (October 19, 2010 at 5:50 AM)

Really enjoyed playing along.......great sketch ...TFS

Tina  – (October 19, 2010 at 9:10 AM)

It is so much fun to see a card I made months ago to be used as a sample for a current sketch challenge! Thanks for selecting it and adding the link to my blog. I am always looking my more followers!

Seongsook Duncan  – (October 22, 2010 at 12:52 PM)

Thanks for a great fun sketch to play along with and inspiration from the sample card.

Just Me  – (October 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM)

I really like this sketch and am definitely going to use it again. Thank you for sharing it.
The cards that have been posted so far are simply wonderful.