Monday Wondering Challenge

This Monday...we're giving you a *slight* break. We know the weekend was filled with SO much goodness - that you've all been creating like mad!

Two ways to enter to win goodies - TODAY! Yes, this challenge is only good til midnight PST!

Post a card
So today's challenge: go back and pick up a challenge you missed so far and didn't have time for! Link up here with any challenge cards you post today and we'll have a little goodie envelope for a randomly chosen winner at the end of the day today. You may even use one of the Hero Arts Flickr Challenges, even though their winnings are closed by now...here's another chance to win! :)

Note: Only cards posted with today's date will be included!

And for the "wondering" part of this post title....we're wondering what you've thought of the truckload of challenges so far? How many have you tackled? Leave us a comment on this post for an additional entry into the drawing tonight!

Jennifer  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:04 AM)

It looks like I have taken on about 4 to 5 of the challenges... I would do more, but chores and work always seem to get in the way of my habit... uh... hobby :-)

Lynn  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:52 AM)

Holy Moly! are there ever a bunch of fun challenges to try to tackle! I think I got about 5 done so far and got in on the Hero Arts party this weekend for about an hour. Note to self: need more hours in the day. Obsessed with card making? I made one while the color in my hair was setting!

Jean in PA –   – (September 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM)

I do use the sketches, but, as a relative newbie to card making, I have not tried the challenges. I also haven't gotten the whole process of posting a photo down yet, so I just use my time making cards for OWH and enjoying everyone else's inspiration!

SaDeBuque  – (September 13, 2010 at 3:31 PM)

got my cards posted! then i remembered 2 seconds too late, that there was 1 more challenge to post....the Stamps R Us kids bday card challenge! so if you visit my above card, please be sure to check out the kiddy bday cards ive made too :) a cute little robot and a silly little clown! thanks so much OWH for the opportunity to make these awesome cards for our troops!! :) hope you all have a great week!!

Yolanda  – (September 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM)

I've been enjoying the challenges, though I haven't been able to do all of them. Every challenge inspires more cards for heroes!

Barb Housner –   – (September 13, 2010 at 4:01 PM)

Holly molly too much fun for an old woman like me to handle - but I keep working at it. I know I will never make them all but it is fun trying. Thanks for the inspiration.

Barb Housner

Robin  – (September 13, 2010 at 4:40 PM)

the challenges have been inspiring
I've had the time to do 7 of them so far, I'm going to try to do some more tonight .. I was too busy to do the Flicker challenges over the weekend but I'd like to try a couple of them

Carolina Girl (Cely)  – (September 13, 2010 at 4:50 PM)

I try to do at least one challenge a week, but many weeks I have done 2. I love all the challenges...it's just been me being so busy the last two weeks and trying to start my very first own challenge on my blog.

Sherry H  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:31 PM)

The OWH blog has been packed with fun all month, from challenges to videos. I think I've done 4-5 challenges. Keep the birthday fun comin'!

Nancy Keller  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:44 PM)

It was a quiet day at my house - I did laundry and dishes between catching up with all of these challenges! I have enjoyed myself so much, mostly just getting to "blog browse" and meet all of the participants - this is my favorite part! I got quite a few of the challenges done today but I have a few that I will finish up soon. I'm waiting on some new supplies to come in the mail. UPS MAN, WHERE ARE YOU???

Dolores A.  – (September 13, 2010 at 7:37 PM)

Too many challenges here for me to keep up with for a whole month, but will try to do some of them.
Don't know how you organized all this for OWH, but it must have been a touch job. Thanks for all your efforts...it is inspiring everyone to create more lovely cards for our heroes.

Dolores A.  – (September 13, 2010 at 7:37 PM)

Rufus  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:01 PM)

I've had fun looking at all of them, but I've only gotten one done (hang head in shame). However, I've gotten some great ideas and created lots of OWH cards. They just didn't exactly fit the challenge! Can't believe all the work that went into this, and more to come! Amazing! When do you gals sleep??? LOL
R/

rstuck2003  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:05 PM)

I spent 6 days in the hospital last week and then my daughter had my first grandchild on Friday...I've not been able to do a thing! I'm hoping to try to get caught up this week but not sure that's gonna happen...

Samantha  – (September 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM)

I think the challenges are great and inspiring. I'm happy to see so many making cards for OWH. I think I have done maybe 4 or 5 challenges but haven't really been posting. Keep 'em coming!!

Christine  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM)

i am loving all the challenges... the are a great motivator for me since i hate to lose, so i want in on all of the prizes (even though Lord knows i don't need any more supplies...LOL) so I entered a bunch of the Hero Arts over the weekend and now i need to start working on this list