Family Challenge - from Ciara!

Mom told me I could be the center of attention again - yay! Happy birthday OWH!

Ciara, our OWH mascot, wanted to get in on the action - so she's posed for some brand new free digis and is offering up some prizes for those who use them!

Below is a single page with the set of digis; be sure to click on the image first and then right-click the second image, so you get the best resolution when you print it out. Or click here to download a zip file with each as individual files that you can resize as you wish!

KIDS! There are also coloring pages just for Christmas - click here to download a pdf! Remember, the deadline for Christmas AnyHero letters is November 30th!

The challenge
Ciara LOVES kids. Just loves them. Loves to kiss them and play ball with them! And she wants to see kids making cards, writing letters, and drawing pictures! Post a picture of yours and your child's creations using the digis or coloring pages - or better yet, show us your child with their card so Ciara can see their adorable faces!

Prizes
You'll have til the end of September to upload your link to qualify for the drawing; prize winners will be announced in early October. Mom/kid submissions will be eligible for the first photo shown here, and TWO kids will win a kids pack of markers and foamies!
Will be awarded to a combo mom/kid art submission!
TWO prizes for kids to win - markers and patriotic foamies!
FOUR copies of this book have been donated by the author - so we'll pick FOUR more winners!
If you can't wait to see if you won this lovely book by our cardmaker Sherry, you can order it on Amazon right now! Stay tuned on Saturday - Sherry's going to have a wonderful new digi to share, and we'll hook you up when it goes live!! Here's a sneak peek...hint: it involves cake!

To play along in this challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants. Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project. An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected. If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

Our Little Inspirations  – (September 2, 2010 at 5:07 AM)

These images are so SO cute! Thanks again for sharing them with us!! Ciara really is a great model isn't she? What a smile :D

Rhonda Miller  – (September 2, 2010 at 6:34 AM)

Oh, I just love these new digi's. I'll be printing them in just a few minutes. My kids have already printed the new coloring pages this morning. TFS.

helloholley  – (September 2, 2010 at 8:17 AM)

These are super cute digi's!!! Adorable sample cards too!!! My kids will definately enjoy making these with me;) We have the book from Sherry and it's wonderful!!!

I did try to extract the zip files and it says something about a problem with encryption???Maybe I'm doing it wrong???

SuzAnn –   – (September 2, 2010 at 8:40 AM)

love the new digis.Great job, Sandy!

Sherry H  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM)

Yay Sandy, more great digis for kids, and awesome sample cards!

Lynn  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:24 AM)

I'm new to digital stamping. After you download them what do you do with them? Print on cardstock and color? How do you color them, with markers, chalk, pencils? Please email me back @ montanamom (at) bresnan (dot) net. Thanks Lynn

Robin  – (September 2, 2010 at 12:42 PM)

I printed off a page with all the images, already have one done!
thanks so much for sharing these great images with us

Seongsook Duncan  – (September 2, 2010 at 1:17 PM)

Sandy, thanks for Ciara's images. They are so cute and your sample cards are awesome.

Irene at GoneScrapbooking.com  – (September 2, 2010 at 1:59 PM)

Fantastic freebies and challenge! I linked your post from today's scrapbook news at http://exm.nr/b59Nqy :) Have a terrific Thursday!

K. Joy  – (September 2, 2010 at 4:20 PM)

Oh, your new digi stamps are adorable!! I love him in the scarf and next to the snowman. :) Your cards are always lovely. Thanks for sharing!!

Dolores A.  – (September 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM)

These are adorable, Sandy,,,,great job as always. Can't wait to use them. Love, Mom

TK Cat Herder  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:19 PM)

These are just adorable. You're going to turn me into a dog person! I love your cards. <3

Jan Hunnicutt  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM)

Sandy, I showed Michael and Jenny your challenge when they got home from school, they are so excited! Michael took 30 copies of the coloring pages for his class. I called his teacher first. ;)

I'm looking forward to a long weekend coloring and making cards with the kids, thank you!

Julie  – (September 3, 2010 at 7:39 AM)

Cute! Ciara's tongue always cracks me up :)

Tammy  – (September 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM)

Oh my goodness, thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been human to seven Golden Retrievers, and needless to say, I cannot get enough of them. Great job on all the cards and Ciara looks like an absolutely sweetheart!

grandmalee  – (September 4, 2010 at 10:39 PM)

Tell Ciara that she did another fabulous job of posing for these awesome digis! She's such a beauty, and special thanks to you for keeping her that way! Thanks for these great freebies!

Elaine Stark  – (September 5, 2010 at 11:55 AM)

Thanks for a lovely set of stamps. Elaine

Donna  – (September 5, 2010 at 5:28 PM)

Ciara is gorgeous!! I love the stamps! Thank you so much!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey)  – (September 6, 2010 at 6:25 PM)

What a GREAT website, the work here is GORGEOUS and such a BRILLIANT cause. Thrilled I could play along:)

Sheri  – (September 10, 2010 at 10:20 PM)

Sandy - how did you make the digital images of your dog? I would love to try that with my dog and/or cats! Is there a computer program for this? Thanks so much!!

Sheri
co4hfamily at gmail dot com

Julie  – (September 29, 2010 at 6:21 AM)

Thanks so much for sharing the fab images.
Julie W x