Michelle Perkett Studio Meets OWH!

Hello and welcome to this week's Midweek Throwdown  challenge!

First we’d like to thank everyone who entered into last weeks challenge, the cards were beautiful!   A big thank you to everyone who played along!

We have a sponsored challenge this week; our sponsor is Michelle Perkett Studio!  Michelle has generously given us her wonderful digital images to work with, and... we'll be drawing a winner late Tuesday evening for a $10.00 gift certificate to Michelle's Etsy store!

The challenge is to make cards with any Michelle Perkett Studio digital images for our heroes to send home!

And now, a little about our sponsor!

Michelle Perkett began her line of cards and prints in 2004 and first began selling them in gift shops and trade shows across the US. In 2009, Michelle started selling her designs as digital stamps and since then has designed for The Angel Company, Faerie Song and is working with a company in the UK who will be selling her stamps on QVC UK this summer!
Michelle an Air Force veteran and is thrilled to be a sponsor for our OWH challenge and is looking forward to seeing every one's entries!
Michelle has an Etsy store that you can visit here, a challenge blog here, and her blog here.

You can enter your cards at the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge blog this week too, the challenge is "Anything Goes" using a Michelle Perkett Studio image!  A prize will be drawn there as well for a gift certificate to Michelle's Etsy store.
Our beautiful samples this week were made by Tammy! To see more of her fabulous cards please visit her blog Life...Enjoy It!   Thank you Tammy for your fabulous creations!

Michelle’s digital image will only be available here until August 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM MST.

Edited to add:  I'm very sorry I had the wrong images posted earlier!  I'd like to introduce you to Mary Margaret & Goldilocks.

To play along in this week's challenge, simply upload a project using this week's challenge to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post.  And remember, you may use this challenge at any time.  Feel free to re-post the challenge on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants.  Comments are a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires everyone to create.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

To play along this week, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project.  An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected.  If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

Carolina Girl  – (August 18, 2010 at 5:31 AM)

Wonderful stamps and I will participate...now that we have met Michelle, I will definitely visit her store. Welcome and thanks for helping us by offering us these darling digi images.

Sharanda  – (August 18, 2010 at 7:49 AM)

I browsed Michelle's shop and LOVE her designs! Such awesome digis...can't wait to use them!! Definitely added her to my favorite Etsy shops. The card samples are beautiful!!

Michelle  – (August 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM)

Thank you ladies for your nice comments and thank you Jan for inviting me to be your sponsor for such a wonderful blog! Bless you all for the work that you do for our troops!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Michelle  – (August 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM)

Thank you to Tammy for your lovely inspiration!! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous and as always you have the gift of bringing my art to life! Thank you my friend!:)

Rhonda Miller  – (August 18, 2010 at 8:09 AM)

Great cards Tammy. What a fun challenge.

ThePurplePlace  – (August 18, 2010 at 9:14 AM)

Special thanks to Michelle. I totally LOVE your images and look forward to playing along.

I hope to work on a card that will work for this challenges as well as the challenge on your blog!

THANK YOU very much again for the wonderful images and also for donating them to all the crafters here in the group!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Scrapin Kat  – (August 18, 2010 at 10:15 AM)

Thanks for the great stamps, I am learning to color:) with my copics
they are so Cute!

Pattie G  – (August 18, 2010 at 2:38 PM)

Tammy, what wonderful inspirations cards! Good luck everyone.

Pattie

Irene at GoneScrapbooking.com  – (August 18, 2010 at 5:20 PM)

Great challenge and inspiration! I linked to it (and to Michelle's Etsy store) from today's daily scrapbook news article at http://exm.nr/aeDQnL :)

Our Little Inspirations  – (August 18, 2010 at 5:56 PM)

Thank you for sharing your free digi images with us Michelle! They're adorable and I hope to find time to play along!

Nancy Keller  – (August 18, 2010 at 8:24 PM)

Oh wow, thanks Michelle for the cute digi stamps and thanks S&S for the links . . . I can't wait to see more!

Susan  – (August 19, 2010 at 12:59 AM)

OH, I love that garden one...but it is not in her etsy shop :( (bloom,grow,live) purchased a couple others though :)
Susan

ThePurplePlace  – (August 19, 2010 at 7:57 AM)

WOW! All of the cards this week are WONDERFUL!! :)

I bought a new fun Halloween Witch at Michelle's Store and used that image for my card!

I have a nice collection of her wonderful digis and really LOVE them!!

grandmalee  – (August 19, 2010 at 8:18 AM)

Fabulous examples Tammy! What a great Throwdown Challenge with a fabulous sponsor! I love Michelle's work, and even offered her digis as prizes on numerous OWH blog hops! She offers such great variety and has such wonderful challenges on her blog!

Susan, I love that one too! The link to the Bloom, Grow Live fairy is here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/51885549/digital-stamp-bloom-grow-live

mmwilken  – (August 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM)

Oh, these are so very cute!! Just love them. Thanks so very much for sharing them with us!! Now, off to make some cards!!

Cathy from Illinois –   – (August 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM)

Thank you so much for these girl digis!! We have several nieces that would love them on their birthday cards!

Anonymous –   – (August 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM)

These are so very darling--love them--thanks so much.
Laurie

Shelly  – (August 20, 2010 at 7:57 PM)

Your sample cards are gorgeous, Tammy!!! Great job!

I love the images from Michelle. If dh can get our printer fixed, I'll be entering the challenge.

Foxycrafts  – (August 21, 2010 at 1:24 AM)

Lovely stamps. Thank you.

Love Joan xx

Michelle  – (August 21, 2010 at 11:06 AM)

Ladies, thank you so much for all of your beautiful card!! What gorgeous creations!!

Paula  – (August 21, 2010 at 7:40 PM)

Adorable images Michelle. Thank you so much for sponsoring this week's challenge. A lot of little girls are going to be so excited to get these OWH cards!

Karen S  – (August 22, 2010 at 5:28 AM)

I am so excited to have Michelle with The ANgel Company. I have been an angel for 4 years, and am enjoying her fresh, new, designs.

I also have participated with OWH and have sent 70 cards so far.

THERESA  – (August 23, 2010 at 11:23 AM)

Michelle's images is so OTT!!! I just love playing with them, thx Michelle!! To all the ladies and their stunning creations, wow, no words, they are all so lovely, thanks for sharing!! lotsa luv

jg  – (August 23, 2010 at 11:38 AM)

Adorable images and beautiful cards! Thanks to all for sharing, and especially to Michelle for the images!