Featured Cardmaker: Patty S, Santee CA

This week, meet Patty! Her CTMH site is here.

How long have you been stamping?
4 years

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp?
Oh yes! We call it the office but it’s really my place to organize all my craft supplies and make cards and not worry about what’s on the floor!

What are your favorite stamp products?
Close to My Heart

I like the simple elegant look best.

I love happy colors! To me bright yellow and pink are the happiest colors!

from a fellow CTMH consultant.

A lot of us need to feel that we are doing something to make a difference and support America. My dad is a WWII vet who quit high school his junior year to serve in the Navy when Pearl Harbor was attacked. The freedoms we enjoy in America are so important and I want to do something to show our Heroes I am proud of the job they do and very thankful. I have always loved making cards so OWH is the perfect fit for me. I am grateful to all of our Heroes and very fortunate to have found OWH so I can provide a service to America too!

Yolanda  – (June 11, 2010 at 4:50 AM)

Nice to meet you Patty. OWH has such a wonderful community feel about it.

Lynn  – (June 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM)

Wow! Hello Patty! I used to live in Santee and Lakeside and San Diego! Nice to see your creations here. Santee, that is where I got my first intro to CTMH stamping as well. Congrats on being the featured stamper!

Paula  – (June 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM)

It's always interesting to learn about the diverse group of people who make up the OWH family. Glad you found OWH!

Paula  – (June 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM)

Just had to chime in again to say that your cards are very nice. I like you clean and simple style and carefully chosen color combinations.

Trevorstuffmammas  – (June 12, 2010 at 9:51 AM)

Wonderful cards....Thank you!!
Jennifer

Patty  – (June 12, 2010 at 12:34 PM)

I am very honored to be featured here! Thank you all for the great comments. I should also add that some of the cards I donate to OWH have been made by my friends. So a big thank you to them too!

Kristen  – (June 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM)

Great cards! I am so happy to share all of our talent with these soldiers over there to protect us! What a great service they do, and it is so neat to see what everyone is doing for them!!!

helloholley  – (June 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM)

All of your creations are beautiful Patty!!! Nice to meet you!!!
Stampin' Hugs,
Holley

Our Little Inspirations  – (June 13, 2010 at 4:28 AM)

Hi Patty, it's so nice to meet you and see some of your beautiful cards featured here! I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future :)