S&S Sketch Challenge #17

Hi everyone! Are you ready for some stamping mojo. It's Sunday which means it's time for a new sketch challenge. Before we present this week's sketch though, let's take a look at all the beautiful card creations from last week's sketch challenge. To see details about their cards or to visit their blogs… please click on their names in the original post.

Sketch Challenge #17
You are going to love this week's sketch and sample card.  This week's amazing sample card was created by the fabulous Lora Brinkman. To see more of her beautiful artwork, please visit her blog, Lora Stamps.

Thank you, Lora, for the lovely sample card!

So as not to surprise anyone, not to long ago we shared with all of you that we were aware of another linky widget similiar to Mister Linky and had mostly positive feedback and thought to try it out.  We don't know of a better way to try it out than to... well, just try it out!  So this week instead of using Mister Linky we wanted to try out the new InLinkz widget and find out what all of you think!  Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of this post with your feedback!

To play along in this week's sketch challenge, simply upload a project using this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project in the InLinkz widget at the bottom of this post.  And remember, you may use this sketch at any time.  Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

We also encourage everyone to take a few moments to visit and leave comments for the other participants'. If everyone takes just a few moments to at least visit the 3 participants before them in the Inlinkz widget below we will all receive a little extra love!  Comments are also a wonderful way to say thank you for sharing your creative project as well as keeps everyone inspired to create.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

INLINKZ
To play along, please enter your name, URL and email address in the link below then press next step and select the photo of your creative project. An icon will appear on the blog featuring the photo you selected. If the photo doesn’t appear right away, don’t worry, it will after the page has been refreshed.

helloholley  – (May 16, 2010 at 8:57 AM)

I love Lora's sample card,just beautiful!! Great Sketch!!

Our Little Inspirations  – (May 16, 2010 at 11:00 AM)

I found this sketch very easy to work with, and your sample card is beautifully done Lora! Love the colors!

Paula  – (May 16, 2010 at 3:03 PM)

Great sketch and I LOVE being able to see the little thumbnails. It makes it so much easier to remember which entries you've checked out and which you haven't!

Sandy  – (May 16, 2010 at 3:18 PM)

Wonderful sketch - and beautiful sample!!!

I hope everyone still visits blogs even with the thumbnails :) I'm torn as to which I like better...the preview is great, but I'm lazy, LOL!

Yolanda  – (May 16, 2010 at 3:33 PM)

It's amazing how many different designs can come from one sketch. These are all great! Sandy, I agree on that. It's tempting just to look at them here, but I love it when you all come to my blog. And you can't see all the other cards I posted today from her, so I hope you'll come on over.

Robin  – (May 16, 2010 at 6:58 PM)

like the sketch and the example

Love that I can see a preview of EVERYONE's cards... it's not that I'm lazy, or I don't like to visit blogs, but I still have a dialup internet connection and it takes so much time to visit every one. This way I can see them all :)

Tammy  – (May 17, 2010 at 12:33 PM)

Beautiful sample and fantastic sketch! I love it!

Cheryl  – (May 18, 2010 at 9:51 AM)

Well now I have found a drawback to this inlinks....I cannot post both of my cards I made using Lori's sketch. It will only let me post one then it says that link is already added. Bummer and I am also a blog hog and want everyone to visit my blog....WAAAAAHHHHH!!! lol

Karen Howard  – (May 19, 2010 at 4:06 AM)

I'm more inspired to visit everyone and leave comments with the InLinkz because I'm able to see all the beautiful cards!

I know it seems like more work but please consider creating a separate post for each card then they will have unique links to add them both as separate icons!

With the Mister Linky version it is sometimes hard to make sure we get all the right cards in the slide since several people like to include 4-5 cards in one post but only have one card for the OWH challenge. It is much easier when each card has it's own post!

With the InLinkz I feel like I have more time to complete the challenges whereas now I skip a lot of them in order to keep up!

Cheryl  – (May 19, 2010 at 6:01 AM)

Yes I had thought of creating separate posts for each card created using the sketch-I guess that's a way to get them in the slide show using inlinks! :)

Betty  – (May 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch. And once again everyone has done an amazing job with it. Now back to what I should be doing so I can visit some blogs this evening :)

Jan Hunnicutt  – (May 21, 2010 at 7:34 AM)

Thanks for the fun sketch, I like being able to see the thumbnails of everyone's creations. Very nice!

BCG  – (May 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM)
This comment has been removed by the author.
BCG  – (May 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM)

Thanks, everyone... I don't remember doing this... I really must be getting old...