Please stand by

I'm working on the list right now - a bunch of last-minute adds, and a bunch I'm still trying to confirm with. (Never replied to my confirmation emails or comments on their blogs!)

If I'm not sure the blogger's still with us, I'm putting them after those who I'm positive will be around at the start of the hop - so we can get links changed if those folks couldn't participate and forgot to let me know. Sometimes they just don't email but participate anyway, so I'm trying to accomodate as many as I can!

If you're sure you'll be around and will be willing to change a link tomorrow or Sat, post a comment on this thread - that might help me order the list so we can avoid gaps in the hop chain.

Latecomers - we'll keep adding more at the end of the hop, just be patient with me!

I'm planning to email the list out in the next hour if I can get a few more tweaks made - stay tuned!!!

Kimme  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM)

I can help out in any way you need. I am very excited about Saturday!!!!

Stephanie *SP Diva*  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM)

I can change my link late tomorrow night if needed!
Stephanie
SeaSteph's Creations

Betty  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM)

I'll be gone about 2 hrs tomorrow (son has an appointment) but other than that will be available. Saturday is up in the air now due to something we are currently rescheduling - I'll only be gone a few hrs then too but not sure which ones...

K. Joy  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:30 PM)

I'll try and help as much as I can! I'll be gone from 8:30-12:00 (Central Time) on Saturday, but just let me know what I can do!

debb  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM)

I will be around Friday night and Sat morning (EST)if I need to change any links!
Thanks for this huge undertaking! We will have a wonderful hop!

Courtney  – (May 27, 2010 at 7:31 PM)

I will be around Friday night and Saturday morning, If there is anything you need from me.

~Courtney~

Jan aka StampQn  – (May 28, 2010 at 9:01 AM)

I'll be around this weekend and available to change my link. Jan stampqn@gmail.com www.artfriendzy.blogspot.com

Grammykrob  – (May 28, 2010 at 12:29 PM)

I can change if you need me to anytime during the weekend.
Kathy
Pass It On

TN Granny  – (May 28, 2010 at 5:43 PM)

I'm still on and I'm listed as 45, I'll be around all weekend and can change things up until midnight.
Stampin hugs,
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt  – (May 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM)

I am working 7:30-4Pm Saturday, so will not be around to change links..... I posted tonight and linked to Bonnie Rose as per the Thursday list. Hope this works out OK- I will check in by 7AM CST before I go to work and see if there is any word one way or the other
Shellymc2 at Comcast dot net

MidnightCrafter  – (May 29, 2010 at 1:29 AM)

Confirm me - I just posted to my blog. Hope you have an easy time confirming links! I will check first thing in the morning for any notes from you.
thank you for all your hard work, looking forward to the Hop!!