Lightning Challenge: Armed Forces Day!

How about a quick challenge to celebrate the day!

THE CHALLENGE: Make an AnyHero card to send in with your next batch of OWH cards! Note that your kids can also enter this one - have them make drawings too!

TO ENTER: You'll get an entry PER CARD! So take pictures of each card, or a group shot of them all, and tell us how many are there. Add your link to Mister Linky below if you have a blog or photo gallery; you can also post it on Facebook, or if all other options aren't available, email it to info@operationwritehome.org!

BONUS POINTS: Go leave comments on the other entrants' cards too....we'll add those to the drawing!

THE PRIZE: An entire medium flat-rate box FULL of CARDSTOCK!

You have til tonight at midnight (pacific time) to add your link! We'll announce the winner here tomorrow morning.

Matildy Jane Designs  – (May 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM)

Oh, fun! I'm off to get started right now! I have a stack I've been meaning to get to the post office anyway so just more motivation! Thanks!

Sandy  – (May 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM)

Got mine done right off the bat! :) Happy Armed Forces Day, everyone!!!

Yolanda  – (May 15, 2010 at 10:58 AM)

Happy Armed Forces Day! Six cards ready to go. I love these challenges.

Velda  – (May 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM)

Great challenge. I have 8 cards made and posted in my Picturetrail gallery. http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22094856

debb  – (May 15, 2010 at 7:19 PM)

Thank you for the extra push to write some notes!!!! Love the challenge! Thank you to all our troops and their families on this day...

helloholley  – (May 15, 2010 at 7:48 PM)

Didn't have time until now....with only an hour and half before it was over....whew! ;)

Rufus  – (May 15, 2010 at 8:45 PM)

Think that I squeaked in under the wire! WHEW!! Although I had to go the email them route since I'm blogless.
R/

Lynn  – (May 15, 2010 at 10:31 PM)

Oh, my! Was out working all day and came in to find this really quick challenge. Eeek! I got 2 made. I know it's not much but I couldn't go to bed without giving it a bash!

Matildy Jane Designs  – (May 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM)

Ok, maybe I didn't get right to it! But got 2 made and ready to go. Just have to write the note inside and add them to the box I'm filling up. Thanks for the challenge!