Featured Cardmaker: Judie F, Coeur d'Alene, ID

A few weeks ago you met Paula—when both Judie and Paula sent their bios, I suddenly noticed they were talking about each other! Lots of talent in their stamping group!

How long have you been stamping?
I have been stamping for 14 years. When I retired I began looking for ahobby and was invited to a Stampin Up Party and got hooked.

Do you have a craft room or specific area where you stamp?
I have a stamp room with wonderful light and everything I need at hand.

What are your favorite stamp products?
I love embossing folders and the new stampin up clear stamps. I also like copic markers and of course punches.

I like to do a variety of techniques but mostly stamping and coloring and using a variety of background papers or embossed cardstock.

I love red but try to use bright colors or pastels.

I read about Operation Write Home in Cardmaker and passed the information on to my friends and stamping group.It is such an honor to be associated with such a fine group of people.

I am so amazed at the military of this country and their dedication to our freedom and wanting others to enjoy freedom in their countries.I feel it is an honor and a privilege to make cards for them. Their families deserve all our support for all that they give up for us.It is the least we can do.

Jan Hunnicutt  – (May 7, 2010 at 7:41 AM)

Beautiful card Judie, I love your clean style!

Bev E  – (May 7, 2010 at 11:38 AM)

Your cards are just beautiful!

Marietta  – (May 7, 2010 at 11:43 AM)

Just love your cards. I like something more simple, but these have both style and simplicity!! Keep up the great work!

Paula  – (May 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM)

Beautiful cards Judie. The black & white "Thinking of You" is absolutely striking, I just love the bird, branch and flower detail!

Our Little Inspirations  – (May 7, 2010 at 7:56 PM)

Nice to meet you Judie, and your cards are all unique and lovely!

Trinity Paper Arts  – (May 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM)

Judie, I very much like all your cards, but especially the lavender Thinking of You. (My favorite color with my favorite sentiment for OWH.) Your cards have an elegant simplicity I really like, and a very nice sense of balance. Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us. Blessings, Louise

Dixie Cochran  – (May 9, 2010 at 9:32 PM)

Judie! These cards are stunning! I especially like the black and white card. I may have to CASE that one!