Shippers Choice: His and Her General Cards

Wow, you ladies really amaze us with your talent and creativity!!! Before we present the midweek challenge let's take a look at all the participants’ cards from last week's color challenge. To see details about their cards or to visit their blogs… please click on their names in the original post. Many thanks to all who played along this week!

Shippers Choice:  His and Her General Cards
This week we are checking in with the shippers to help us out with the mid-week challenge. For those of you not sure where to find out what the most recent shipper's needs are click here otherwise visit the Operation Write Home Homefront Blog and look for the most recent shipper's needs post.

This week's midweek challenge is to create a pair of his and her general cards.  One general card that may be sent to the man in her life and the other to the woman in his.  Some ideas for general cards are:  Love You, Miss You and Thinking Of You.  You may use whatever products inspire you except no glitter please. (And these can fit right in with the "Make Someone's Day" challenge too!

And since we don't have a sample card ready to share with all of you again this week, we will update the post to feature the first cardmaker that completes today's challenge and links back to us using Mister Linky at the end of this post. **Woohoo Christy's first! And aren't they CUTE!**

To play along in the mid week challenge, simply upload a project to your blog or online gallery then leave a direct link to your project in the Mister Linky widget at the bottom of this post.  When a NEW challenge is posted next week, we'll also include photos of the cards completed before then.

Please stop by and leave some comments on the participants' blogs — everyone likes to receive a little love! Bloggers, if you're not getting many comments and are running music scripts, that may be why; we've received a few emails that people get hung up on your blogs, so they're not returning to see your cards once they have a problem.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

Here are the cards created during the challenge week:

Lone Pine Designs  – (April 14, 2010 at 11:10 AM)

I made these two cards just last Friday and they fit today's challenge!

Kimme  – (April 14, 2010 at 11:27 AM)

Too funny. I was using that same paper (Eva from BG) and the same stamp set yesterday getting ready for a SBS on Sat and then for my OWH event in a couple weeks. I guess Great Minds DO think alike ;)

Kajikit  – (April 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM)

Darn it! I was sure I was first - you got yours in while I was trying to finish uploading mine... cute cards.

helloholley  – (April 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM)

okay....so maybe I'm lazy....but I've been so busy lately, so I combined both challenges again!! I won't always do that....I promise! As always wonderful work ladies!

Martha  – (April 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM)

I combined challenges too but only one was for Stars and Stamps. The other was for Mo Manning's challenge blog so I used her digital stamps which I love. She has so many good images for use on cards for men and boys. So nice!

Susan  – (April 16, 2010 at 9:06 PM)

I was planning on making one of these (for Wink*Wink*Ink's monthly challenge) then your challenge came up...and it was so appropriate...I made two, just changing colors and embellishments, and stamps.

Loved this...gonna make another pair with the same image :)

Susan

Sandy  – (April 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM)

What a fun challenge...I don't mind making multiples of a design when I get to change it up - so I did one design, two color and embellie schemes!