S&S Sketch Challenge #3

This week's sketch is provided by Lauri. To see more of her beautiful artwork, please visit her blog, Paperville. Thank you, Lauri, for the fabulous sketch and sample card!

To play along, just upload a project using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery then leave a direct link to your project in the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this post.

You can use this sketch at any time. When a NEW challenge is posted next Sunday, we'll also include photos of the cards that used this sketch before then. Feel free to re-post the sketch on your blog along with your card… then come back and leave a link for us so we may all see your cards!

If you'd like to create a sketch and sample card to be featured in an upcoming sketch challenge, please send an email to Karen and she will get you going.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you join in the fun!

Lauri  – (February 7, 2010 at 8:42 AM)

Thanks so much! This is the first time I ever created a sketch...how much fun! I can't wait to see what everyone makes with it! yay!

Seongsook Duncan  – (February 8, 2010 at 11:40 PM)

Thanks for the nice sketch and challenge. I think this sketch can be used for any theme of cards very easily especially when we make many cards together.

Wendy  – (February 10, 2010 at 3:46 PM)

Thanks for the sketch Lauri!

Martha  – (February 11, 2010 at 11:16 PM)

Mr Linky doesn't seem to like me tonight. Might just be slow or it might be out to lunch, lol. If it doesn't make the link I'll try again this weekend.

I really enjoyed working with this sketch! Thanks Lauri.

Kate  – (February 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM)

I finally made a card. YAY! It feels like forever.

One thing I like about this layout, and I didn't realize it until after I made my card or I'd have taken advantage of it, is I have a lot of strips of 1-1/2" dp because of cutting a 12x12 page down to make faces of A2 cards. I don't know if anyone else does this, but I end up with all these strips of dp.

Caro  – (February 12, 2010 at 2:29 PM)

Dang... I finished the challenges and tried up upload them but Mr Linky isn't "feeling the love"... oh well, will try later during Olympics... oh, and it's snowing!!! Yeah!!!! (sorry but I live in NC and we never get snow when they say we will)

PaulaM  – (March 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM)

Thanks for the sketch Lauri - I finally got a chance to complete it and have uploaded it to my blog.