It's taking a bit to get us into a "rhythm" here on this new blog...so please pardon the seeming randomness of things! This week is all wonky, but the plan is to post a sketch challenge on Sundays, and a different challenge midweek (color, theme, technique, CASE, or stash) that will overlap. Some folks may choose to do both challenges together on one card, just be sure to add it to both Mister Linkies.
Our color challenge inspiration image is this pretty little Easter dress!
- Make a card using colors from this image. You can certainly incorporate flowers like this, but this challenge is all about color!
- If you have manufacturer color names for inks/papers that "match" the image, and can share those suggestions, please leave them in comments to help us all out.
- You can combine your card with the Sketch Challenge or any other challenge you wish. (Just add your link to Mister Linky on both.)
- No prizes...just applause via feedback!
- Use fresh mojo...newly created cards only!
- And if your daughter needs to be wearing this sweet dress this year, you can buy it on Amazon)