OWH Half and Half Challenge!

It's time for another card drive.....with Mother's Day coming up, we'll have a lot of heroes who will be wanting to send some love home to Mom! We have 10 prizes offered up...cardmaking supplies donated by various companies and individuals. Thank you to them all for their generosity in helping us get a lot of cards made!

The challenge:

1. Make a selection of cards; any quantity is fine.
  2. Your cards should be approx. half Mothers Day and/or Father's Day, and half anytime cards (thinking of you, birthday, love, miss you, thank you, etc) so we keep up with a good mix for our heroes!
  3. Send in your cards to any shipper.
  4. Include this packing slip.
  5. Cards must arrive to the shipper by March 15th.
  6. We'll draw random winners from all participants!
Bloggers, feel free to post one of our banners on your blog, link them back to this post, and help us spread the word! Note: To post the animated banner, you'll likely need to upload the code from the Photobucket album; if you simply download it from here, it will not animate if uploaded directly into Blogger.

Our Little Inspirations  – (February 17, 2010 at 4:07 PM)

There is no link above for INCLUDE THIS PACKING SLIP, so may I safely assume it is the usual packing slip we can d/l from the site? Thanks!

Operation Write Home  – (February 17, 2010 at 4:18 PM)

Yes, just mark it nice and clearly for the shipper. I'll get the other one uploaded after work tonight. Gotta learn not to blog late at night!

sdaisyk  – (February 23, 2010 at 7:18 PM)

My mom has made Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, and various other occasions. We were going to do half Mother's Day + Father's Day, half other sentiments, with the graduation thrown in as a bonus in the next box to Dixie. Is that okay?

Sahne  – (February 24, 2010 at 8:52 PM)

this would be a first for me...the winners are drawn randomly or what is the criteria?

Caro  – (February 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM)

I did my 15 (well 20) "anytime" cards this week using the card I did for the stash challenge as a "go by." I posted some pics on my Scraps of Time blog at www.caroscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Caro  – (March 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM)

Finished my 20 Mother's Day cards today, most based on my color challenge #2, so I'm done! :)