Man-made card....in honor of Superbowl XLIV

Any of your men want to try this one?

Heather D.  – (February 6, 2010 at 3:41 PM)

I can't explain why, but for some reason I just LOVED that. Part of me wanted to laugh - using a circular saw to cut cardstock?!? - but I thought it was pure genius!

Louise Fox  – (February 6, 2010 at 4:12 PM)

I thought this was so funny, I asked my husband to take a look. He is very handy and can fix anything; he is also familiar enough with what I do when I stamp, that he really "got" the parity. Very entertaining - thank you so very much!

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM)

What a riot! Very clever uses of tools and such to make a card.

Karen Howard  – (February 6, 2010 at 5:30 PM)

OMG, this is the best!!! My husband watched it and laughed just as histerically. Thank you so much for sharing this!

SuzAnn –   – (February 6, 2010 at 9:02 PM)

So funny I almost wet my pants! I especially loved using a drill to paper pierce.

hiscreation2 –   – (February 6, 2010 at 9:25 PM)

Oh, ab-so-lutely the best tutorial I have ever seen! My DH and I spend was too much time with our power tools IRL....I could see mine with the construction adhesive for sure! What a genius riot!

Night Shift Nancy  – (February 7, 2010 at 6:45 AM)

Best! Movie! Ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to take my cardstock out to the garage and start running it over with my car. :D Awesome!!!!

Anonymous –   – (February 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM)

This is too FUNNY! I am busy making my first batch of cards for Operation Write Home. Stamping will never be the same.
Ruth Ann

thepaperhandmaiden  – (February 7, 2010 at 6:03 PM)

This is absolutely hysterical and yet lovable too!

Shirley  – (February 8, 2010 at 5:42 AM)

I always love a man's take on construction of any type versus a woman's. I love the watermarking. Great video.

Linda  – (February 8, 2010 at 11:26 AM)

This is just too funny!!! But, creative! I liked the watermark idea!!

Cathy  – (February 9, 2010 at 8:13 AM)

I actually did stamp some paper one time with the wheel of my car! I inked the wheel up with Fired Brick Distress Ink! Whee!

Kate  – (February 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM)

Can we change a setting so that this video doesnt launch itself automatically when I pull up the blog?

this is fun  – (February 14, 2010 at 8:07 PM)

Excellent! Now my husband knows how to make cards!